Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Welcome everyone to my Xbox Nitrado hosted Ark server, Spirit of Ark! This is a 20...

B

Brody Wade Canady

Welcome everyone to my Xbox Nitrado hosted Ark server, Spirit of Ark! This is a 20 slot server, but I can and will increase the slot size if the server grows beyond that. Here I will list a few rules as well as explain the stats that have been changed. I am the only admin of this server and it will remain that way until further notice (not currently looking for admins). My Xbox GT is sL Spirit so feel free to message me on here as well as the console and I will reply as soon as possible.
FAQ:
Is ORP enabled? Yes. Temporarily
Is Admin logging enabled? Yes.
Is there a starter pack? No.
Can you be admin? No.
Will there be events? Yes, I plan on having events of some sort. Example being double weekends and purges
Will the admin(s) raid? Yes, I will be playing the game like everyone else with my own tribe.
Will there be any admin abuse? No, but I will regulate the server to the rules below to keep a smooth and clean running server. IF there is ever any other admins other than me and they abuse their power they will be removed permanently.
RULES:
1. Please kill any unwanted tamed, or bred dinos until we know the stability of these servers.
2. Do NOT have a bunch of abandoned structures. If you leave an area or a starter base please demolish.
3. Avoid having dino traps scattered across the map, especially if only being used once. I do not want any clutter on the server.
4. Bases per tribe are limited to 2. Again to avoid clutter.
5. No bullying of any kind on the server. Trash talk will be apart of the game as always but refrain from taking it too far or running players off the server.
6. Please try to empty beaver dams when farming them if possible. I understand under certain situations it cant be helped and is more of a courtesy thing.
7. Tribe Limit 4. (Will change as server slots grow)
STATS:
These stats are only slightly boosted from vanilla/official settings so if you are looking for super boosted this isnt for you. With the exception of certain taming/breeding multipliers.
Weight: x2.5 (25 points per level)
Speed: x2 (3 points per level)
All other player stats are vanilla.
Dino stats are all vanilla settings.
Difficulty: 6
Exp: x2
Harvesting: x2.5
Stamina Drain: x0.75
Water Drain: x0.75
Food Drain: x0.75
Taming: x3
Hatching: x15
Maturation: x50
Imprinting: x0.0464 (Full imprint on all dinos)
Mating: x0.05
Loot Drop Quality: x1.5
Fishing Quality: x5
Lay Egg Interval: x0.25 (Non-fertal)
Crop Growth Speed: x3
Cave Damage: x3

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom