Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch We will have more Nindies games being shown in a few days. Catch a new Nindies...

J

Justin Anderson

We will have more Nindies games being shown in a few days.

Catch a new Nindies Showcase video presentation on 8/30 at 10am PT highlighting multiple indie games coming to Nintendo Switch.

B

Brad Hall

Hopefully we get some release dates for previously announced games

P

Pedro Natera

More shovelware sigh

B

Bella Hale

Please give us a date for stardew valley.

J

Justin Anderson

Yooka Laylee? Maybe

B

Brian Voelpel

I hope we're finally getting a release date for stardew valley. That's gonna be the perfect game for me to play on break at work.

E

Enrique Ojeda

When are they going to announce virtual console to the switch is what I wanna know

A

Aaron Hughes

I just wanna know when more physical games will be out. so limited in the UK atm

D

Derek Beattie

YES. The indie games on switch so far have been stellar. People gotta quit missing out

K

Kyle MacDonald

Yawn. When is the reveal event where they actually talk about mainstream AAA titles? I must have missed that one.

R

Raul Menendez

OKAY!!AND WHERE IS THE BIG GAMES???????

R

Raul Menendez

AND WHAT ABOUT THE AAA TITLES??

J

Josh Hollar

Steamworld dig 2?

J

James McCord

Yeah I'd like to know release dates for fire emblem, skyrim, and xenoblade 2

E

Elatia Langford

I'm still pissed that one of the very few appealing Nindies went dead silent when it was supposed to be a launch month title (Pocket Rumble)

S

Spencer Miller

Hope wargroove gets a release date. That's the indie title I'm most excited about. Maybe stardew valley also. I already bought it twice though.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Got my fingers crossed for Hyper Light Drifter

J

Jacob Stafford

I want release dates of Rocket League, War Groove, Yooka-Laylee, and Stardew Valley.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom