Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch We purchased our Nintendo switch a couple months ago, and I am finally home long...

L

Lucandlori Normand

We purchased our Nintendo switch a couple months ago, and I am finally home long enough to take a pic of our collection (to date).
Those are another set of joycons...

R

Rich Greco

Love that backpack

K

Kevin Munson

Can u link me to the backpack please ^^

J

Jonathan Dogey

Why would you ever you want your expensive switch to be in a backpack that loudly advertises to everyone that there’s a switch in it?? Might as well put a target on your back

L

Lucandlori Normand

The backpack carries everything that you would need neatly in it, and I'd like to see someone try and take it from me..... lol

D

David Kohzad

Nice. I don't like that JoyCon cover you've got though.

D

Dwight Davis Jr

I really like that backpack

J

James McCord

Can ya link me the joycon covers please?

T

Tyler Craig

Is that a wallet

N

Nicolas Kincaid

How is the backpack, I’ve got the large system hard case now but I’m thinking about picking the backpack up as well.

L

Lucho Flores Zavala

OMG, that is amazing

J

Jim Thomas

Awesome!

N

Nathan Philip Barclay

I see Super Mario Odyssey in there! Such a fantastic game. I just recently completed the story but don't really care for trying to locate every single moon piece in the game.

M

Matthew Wood

That looks like nearly $800 of merchandise, yowza!

G

Godwin Salas

Sent you my address...thanks Santa!

F

Fabian Vasquez Euresti

Enjoy!!!

J

Jerome Pascual

I need that backpack bro

K

Kent Liles

Dear switch friends, I might be getting a switch soon. Now, I’ve read an article saying you can cross region with just about every game. Another thing I found out was that an adapter can be used for different plugins in any country or I can use the default plug that country has for the switch. I say all this because getting a switch all depends on if I can take it with me to move into Italy next July. Is this true? I also say this because my experience with adapters were bad, leading to an *ahem* explosive result. To summarize my question, can a switch be cross regioned with both games and the plug? Does an adapter actually work?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom