Contact advertising [email protected]

*Watching Kill Cam* Is this BS or is this guy really good at sighting in.........

H

Harry Curtis

*Watching Kill Cam* Is this BS or is this guy really good at sighting in.........

V

Victor Skillerstrand

THAT’S SOME BS

R

Ron Pasion

hahaha that name and you play on TPP server so HACKER!

M

Michael Von Schumann

blatant hacker, you can see he has no recoil with the AKM because it keeps locking to you

G

George Arwnis

clearly wallhack and aimbot

R

Rick Kidder

Well the killcam isn't 1:1, but the AKM is terribly inaccurate and if he actually killed you that quick and you had full health with armor on I'd call BS.

A

Allen Klemm

Blatantly hacking

J

Josh Duncan

The killcams bugged out and does not accurately show you how you died

H

Harley Curran

with a name like hhdsihfsiuhfhjh83672634536275476 id say 99% chance hes hacking

R

Roger Bogga Danblad

I used to prefer TPP despite playing fps since the 90's. But got fed up with TPP when you met cheaters in every other game... So I got used to being a midget (that's how fpp feels when you're not used to it) and now TPP feels weird

D

Dillon Lysinger

>2018
>still playing pubg in third person

R

Roger Bogga Danblad

These are the enemies you face in tpp in every game... No solution in sight... You'll have to join us in fpp

V

Ville-Waltteri Herrala

Playing TPP just gives other people the chance to exploit the camera mechanics. You are literally giving other players cheats...

T

Tyson Robinson

That’s hacks, akm is incredibly inaccurate when hip fired especially in third person, he’s also watching exactly where other players are without line of sight

J

Josh Goldsworthy

Utter bs.

J

James Ian Lopez Cruz

If u face a name of 21328597365987503 and som frickin random numbers. 80% cheaters

A

Anthony Tolbert

bs

W

William Frank Castle

I still think Valve/Steam should ban your entire account for cheating, not just lock you out of the VAC gfames(I realise that PUBG doesn't use VAC).

Cheaters are the bane of online gaming.
Wanna cheat in your singleplayer game? Go ahead, I don't give a shit.
Cheat in a multiplayer game? You're an asshole.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom