Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch was walking to work today and found a switch to sitting there at the bus stop what...

S

Ste Ven Lindsay

was walking to work today and found a switch to sitting there at the bus stop what should I do with it

B

Brian Foster

Turn it in to the police.

M

Matthew Hubbard

Take care of it until you can find the owner

C

Charles Chambers

post on fb pages , and welcome to Rockville fan pages

B

Brian Foster

You might also turn it in to the transit authority. They likely have a lost and found system in place.

B

Brian Foster

Maybe call all the local game stores and let them know in case someone comes in saying they lost their Switch.

R

Robbie Gage

Go to reddit that’s been the best place for finding owners

K

Kyler Ferry

People getting butthurt because I said keep it god forbid somebody doesn't do, or say what you like, better delete the comment lmao must be a hard liberal

J

Jeff Bell

Finders keepers it is yours and yours alone. To me once it’s lost it’s lost.

D

Diana Van Hook

Turn it into police. Somebody's probably looking for it

K

Kaio Dolgoff

You should turn it on, try to see the user name or email info, maybe he has a facebook account attached with his nintendo account, look for this info on internet and you may find who lost it!

I

Ingrid Löfgren

Please try to find the owner, I can't imagine the pain the person might be going through or child.

B

Brian Nguyen

If the owner still has the box, it should have the Serial Number they could verify as the SN on the switch itself.

Z

Zachary Moore

Definitely try hard to find the owner. I’d say after 30 days if no one has claimed it, then it’s yours. Also to avoid people trying to say it’s theirs when it’s not ask them what the email on it is before you give it to them.

S

Stephen Williams

Return that shit

G

Gabriel Guevara

Enjoy it. If guilt arises, then look up the profile and see if there’s an email. Return it and feel good about yourself.

M

Morgann Madden

I would try my best to find the owner. I would want that if my switch was lost and someone returned it.

M

Matthew Hubbard

If it doesn't have the password lock on it then go to the main account and see if you can find any info there

C

Christy Smith

Post it on FB. Create a page to find its home!!!!

E

Emily Estella Scott

Turning it into the transit authority is probably to most expedient way for that person to find it, in theory anyways. Maybe put out a thread on Reddit detailing where you've left it and maybe one of the screen names on the system or something, post to Facebook and any other social platforms you can. But only if you're that invested in making sure the person finds it I guess. I wouldn't keep it, that's bad karma and it'll come back to you.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom