Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Was playing zelda botw and i thought of an update that could really be nice as far as...

P

Paul Vaughn Jones

Was playing zelda botw and i thought of an update that could really be nice as far as controls. I know you can change camera view with the right joycon joystick but how cool would it be to make an optional motion control camera control. Could be an optional control to make it so when you hold down the A button you can move the right joycon around to move the camera like when you are using runes. Would work best when playing while holding the joycons without the grip. Also while you are holding down the run button you can also hold down A to move camera around while you are running. Clearly not an idea for everyone but you could turn it on and off like amiibos. What do you guys think?

A

Andrew Defty

By holding the A button down, how would the cameras move? Would this be automated? I think that would be too much hassle in such a vast open world with so many things to avoid. Imagine using it in a dense forest? Too many collision detection's for the whole effort.
Nice thought though! :)

M

Matt Ditter

If you're some that is used to the motion controls from Splatoon 2, I'm sure it would be a welcome update! :-D

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom