Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One ***WARNING IF YOUR A SOFT LITTLE BITCH WITH TO MANY FEELINGS IGNORE THE FOLLOWING...

C

Chris Brennan

***WARNING IF YOUR A SOFT LITTLE BITCH WITH TO MANY FEELINGS IGNORE THE FOLLOWING POST***

Anyone wants a server where the attitude is "do whatever i dont care" join mine. Boosted enough. No rules. Offline protection. Gonna be honest, no starter packs but will sort you out a tasty looking dino upto rex lvl spawned in at 350 so about 525. With ac saddle And a ac hatchet, pick and pike. You get raided then thats your problem. Have 3 other admins. We are uk. Admins will attack but wont destroy your stuff. Just you. And we only have same dinos as you (i have a massive wyvern because i paid for it! but wont attack you with it)
Servers been crashing alot lately and have to start everything again but will give you some extra stuff when this happens. but thats the shitty ark servers not me

Gt - War Of The Orbs

M

Marissa Tull

Seems fun :)

M

Mackenzie Forgot

My snow flake feelings are hurt, I want a starter pack

R

Raymond Ibarra

Sounds shit no offense, seems like a play ground for yall to troll

C

Connor Parrinder

Offline protection? I'll let someone else live in the pussy grounds. Offline protection is for toxic scrubs who can't play.
"No starter pack, but we'll hook you up with a starter pack"

F

Francisco Caballero

Sounds like troll server wich kills ark

K

Kyle Mozisek

If you want to be a troll do what I do. Go on official servers and tranq people them put them in cages naked and unarmed

J

Jack N Meholf

Trolls playground for sure. *Sniff Sniff* Smells like admin abuse.

M

Marissa Tull

Since the admins can raid you, can you raid the admins?

A

Anthony Smith

I've played on there, they aren't trolls ... Grown ppl just enjoying the game

J

James Alexander

Nice bro...straight to the point...

T

Toni Whitmore

Not really admin abuse if he's being up front about it and his server lol. He's also giving out 500+ Dino's to anyone. People find anything to cry abuse even if the guys gets straight to the point. If I was a pvper I'd join lol. It I'm a baby and get attached to my Dino's and suck at pvp

I

Inna Akopova

*too

S

Sara Mannerberg

lol the irony of the trigger warning

D

Devin MacNeil Trivett

It's been my experience that anything spawned in above the official hard cap of 450 causes the server to crash often. Just a friendly heads up

D

Daniel Lecapoy

C

Chris Brennan

I just want to watch people fall out over a game

K

Kile Smart

Bryce James

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom