Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch UPDATE: package is now lost... thanks Gee, Amazon says Splatoon 2 will be delayed......

C

Carlos Silva

UPDATE: package is now lost... thanks

Gee, Amazon says Splatoon 2 will be delayed... such surprise, much let down again. I preordered the day it was available on Amazon but I guess that doesn't matter. Anyone else?

C

Carlos Silva

January 13th, but I'm delayed... Thanks Amazon!

Z

Zachary Naugle

That's why I buy digital or go out and get it. Delivery can lead to unexpected situations

J

Joanna Knibbs

Mines out for delivery still,probably come now I have to pop out to do shopping

A

Andromeda RG

My in store pickup of the pro controller and a few ammiibos at walmart was delayed a week. Put my order in months ago

S

Sophie Duval

I had the issue with amazon for my sister's copy. I cancelled the order and sent her money so she can get it for cheaper in a store. Ridiculous really.

B

Brian Schuyler

Amazon constantly runs into this issue. Why I don't order from them.

C

Christopher Schopf

Mine too feels bad man gonna be a long 5 days Wednesday is my expected

J

Jeffrey M Batson

Where do you live? I have never had a delay issue but I also live right outside of a city that has an Amazon shipping facility

L

Lee Burgos

Nope. I walked into a Best Buy 10 minutes ago and picked one up haha. There’s way too many issues with Amazon from what I read on the internet.

S

Spencer Miller

I pre-ordered a few months ago. Probably after the switch direct and mine shipped out around 3:30 am Thursday morning. I think they underestimated how many people were going to buy splatoon.

P

Paulo César

i'll probably have to wait around a week to get my copy of Splatoon 2 :(

J

Jason Frost

I bought from Nintendo store and mine hasn't turned up

B

Barry McCool

That sucks. I pre-ordered day one, cancelled and pre-ordered again on Monday. It's current status is out for delivery.....

F

Frank Hume Jr.

That's Amazon's new creed!

B

Brandon Barnes

Mine is out for delivery. I've never had any issues with Amazon before and haven't heard of any issues until switch games were coming out. I think Prime has gotten very popular and can't keep up with demand for new switch releases.

D

Dennis Morales

Might start going digital man honestly for the fact that I can get it at 12am and not have to deal with store rushes or delivery dates being missed. The only thing I hate is not having a physical copy of things

L

Louise M Adams

Same thing happened to me with MarioKart. Upon checkout it assures you it will be delivered on release day. They blamed UPS.

C

Carly Rae Gallant

Mine is out for delivery

R

Rico Derr

Mines at my local post office. I get lucky sometimes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom