Contact advertising [email protected]

Torn between which DPS hero to main: Pharah or Sombra? Been playing with both a lot,...

C

Coyan Retsof

Torn between which DPS hero to main: Pharah or Sombra? Been playing with both a lot, not sure who is worth most my time tho, tips?

A

Austin Gray

I like both personally but I prefer sombra these days.

A

Adrian Fjell

Pharah, dont be useless for the rest of your team on ladder.

A

Aleksandra Michalowska

Sombra is assasin, pharah is damage that is supposed to stay behind tank and nuke

J

John Huk

Sombra fills support slot, not dps

X

Xavier Sarault

why not both

A

Adrian Nicolai Lilleberg

I prefer Sombra because i think she does more to the team than pharah. Pharah does the most damage out of the two without doubt, but sombra can control the enemies healing which is a big game changer

M

Marie Kathryn

Both are good but both tend to do different things.
I see Sombra more as a defense/support role because her hacking really helps the team. But you need a team who coordinates

Pharah is great for dealing damage though and doesn't need as much team coordination

Idk I'd try to work on them both? Especially in case you're in a match and the enemy has a Mccree and soldier. You'll get countered too hard to be helpful

C

Caty Cornwell

Sombra cause she’s a badass bitch

A

Abhishek Kumar

Soldier

A

Assaf Vaqnin

Pharah is more situational than Sombra imo. She requires support, unless you manage to skirt the hitscans. And not wander off so you keep flankers off your teammates, she can act defensively which is useful.
Sombra is versatile and fits practically any scenario, provided you pick the right targets. Sombra can be a HUGE hassle to enemy team. Know whom to hack, keep track of enemy ult, time your EMP. Sombra takes tremendous effort though.

G

Gabriel F Rojas

Lol we need more sombra mains

A

Assaf Vaqnin

I very rarely play dps but Sombra is pretty much the only offence hero I like.

N

Nya Allana

Their roles aren’t fully overlapping so it’s weird to ask to pick between the two. Keep working on both so you can switch to the other if it doesn’t work out

J

John Sutherland

With all the junk players since update a good pharah can really cause havok. Sombra is good but if you hitscan good anyway she doesn't need as much time to learn apart from stealth strats. Rocket placement does and you can really count a bad pharah as a minus player.

L

Londyn Wiedower

As a teammate, I tend to like when a Pharah is on my team more so than a Sombra, but it really depends on your skill. I’ll take a good sombra over a not so good Pharah.

J

Javaad Ijaz

Depends on rank, no one in gold or lower is going to listen to/follow up on your hacks, making life difficult especially since you should be calling the shots and conducting your team. If you’re confident in your ability to communicate with your teammates, you can be deadly as Sombra.

A

Anjuli Rose Herr

Both honestly. In different ways.

D

Dylan Hiscock

Reaper

M

Micheal Brown

Playing either hero on every map will make you not succeed as well as you can, be flexible and pick either in the right scenarios.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom