Contact advertising [email protected]

Today I was playing comp placements and I wanted to get out of bronze hell. Last...

J

Judita Lu

Today I was playing comp placements and I wanted to get out of bronze hell. Last season I was placed in bronze bc of leavers, throwers. Now I am in bronze bc my teamates don't know what payload is. I am the only one on the payload. I get gold elims and damage as tank. Really? They even can't group. They pick hanzo and widowmaker. This feels like they play qp. Or they pick 4 dps, junkrat and no healers. So they don't know what are tanks and healers? Well some games were normal, but when I played as mercy none of my teammates defended me. Do they know at all that they must protect their healers? Moira... We had moira on our team, but she didn't heal anyone. She thought she is dps and later she wrote: "guys do something, I have golds elims and damage"... Btw almost all of my teamates ignored the chat... Last season I won only 2 games and I was placed 1267. This season I won five games and I was placed lower than I ended up last season. Really WTF. I feel like i don't want to play comp anymore...
Or someone can give me advices how to get out of bronze hell?...

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

If you can upload a video of your gameplay we can help pointout basic positioning mistakes, it often helps a lot

N

Nelson Dunn

Tbh get good not trying to troll but practice more then grind out

N

Nelson Dunn

Play hog Lucio soldier tracer or zarya

A

Anass Benanni Smirez

Main winston

A

Anna Wang

Play pharah, symmetra and mercy if anything.Idk why you would recommend soldier to a bronze player^

N

Nelson Dunn

Soldier is one of the best carry hero

N

Nelson Dunn

Hence y I said practice

W

William Knox

Your placements depend on how well YOU do in a match whether you win or lose. Are you sure you don't suck?

K

Kim Hughes

This is why i dont do placements at the very start of the season

J

John Kaba

If you get placed in bronze that's where you should be. You aren't the only one that deals with leavers and throwers.

C

Christopher Michael Greene

I ended last season at around 1250 and got placed mid silver this season and I’ve been steady climbing. All joking aside, just get good. Find a few heroes you’re good at and just keep practicing. And warming up by doing 10/15 minutes in the practice range with Hanzo or Widow to warm up aim and then a couple games of qp with your mains help

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom