Contact advertising [email protected]

Time too have some fun

T

Tramell Wade

Time too have some fun

T

Tramell Wade

I am so glad he took that when I offered because it is really dangerous out there

M

Muhammad Al-Muthakkir

"These kids are fighting living cars,police officers and random people...OK groovy."

E

Elijah Leon Guerrero

There's this guy who wears a uniform from five centuries ago who always is angry whenever we ask for help every few hours. One time he accidentally killed one of our friends when we were attacked and proceeded to carry him around and gave the dead body a personality

J

Jeremiah Jacobsen

"Was that just the mayor suplexing some punks out in the street ?"

J

Joaquin Escobar

What can possibly go wrong ?

E

Edgar Aquino-Berreondo

DAKOTA!

J

Jonathan Kennedy

Stupid adventurers. Maybe if they'd stop leaving their sweet rolls out in the open, people would stop stealing them.

C

Carlos A Diaz Jr.

"I've seen that kid like a hundred times. Doesn't he know how to take care of his monsters?"

T

Tramell Wade

I can't believe that our police force sucks so bad that we have to rely on these talking animals to protect us from that mad scientists

A

Adolpho Beliver

"I wonder if I should tell that troupe of travelers - especially that dude with that huge sword - about that man in black who headed toward the marsh?"

S

Stitched Sketch

"Who is this brute who broke into our Lord's castle? Why is he whipping all my friends?"

J

Jerome Scott

"Here's a hint, palm trees and 8. Got it?"

T

Tony Winkowski

"Did... did that guy just sell a bunch of bugs to pay off his mortgage? Maybe I should go get a net and do that..."

D

David Nyxis

WHY DID HE GO INTO MY ROOM AND DESTROY ALL OF MY POTS, WHO IS THIS GUY?

M

Marion Ryan

Do you want some cheese, I love cheese, CHEESE FOR EVERYONE

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom