Contact advertising [email protected]

Thoughts? and If you have an ultra wide any comments on it are appreciated thanks

R

Ryan Mark

Thoughts? and If you have an ultra wide any comments on it are appreciated thanks

R

Ryan Kinsey

Went from a 1080P ultrawide to a 4k. I love the 4k because all of the screen can be used.

L

Logan Vaas

Ryan i have both, but is you let me choice I go 4k only if is monitor and more than 38 inch (this is old pic of my setup)

J

Justin Abram

I have the Predator Acer 34" 1440p 100hz Curved Ultrawide. I can say I would not be able to go back to a normal monitor now. The Ultrawide is just way more immersive. Not sure why people would recommend a 4k over Ultrawide. 1440p is so damn crystal clear you cant find a pixel, 4k is overrated. Both 4k or Ultrawide are going to stress the hell out of your hardware though.

D

David Neely

4k isn't yet practical if you want supreme performance as no one has gotten pay the 60hz barrier. 1440p at 100hz or better (240 is the highest I've seen) is kinda the standard for extreme gaming atm. If you want a pretty picture get the 4k if you want frames get more hz

J

Justin Abram

1440 at high hz is the obvious answer. The picture quality between 4k and 1440p is so negligible even at the close distance we are at as PC users. I still advocate for ultrawide, but it does add extra stress that gets closer to 4k stress. Still, with Destiny 2 as an example, I get 80ish fps at max on 3440x1440p. However I am running an overclocked1080ti, so you need to take hardware into account.

C

Christopher Bonner

I have both a 27" 4K 60 Hz monitor and a 34" 3440x1440 100 Hz Ultrawide. I use the 3440x1440 ultrawide more. Both are IPS panels.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom