Contact advertising [email protected]

This was attacking on horizon and he had 0 time as widow but 10 hours as mercy and reaper

S

Sean Coleman

This was attacking on horizon and he had 0 time as widow but 10 hours as mercy and reaper

S

Sandy Zheng

Comp or qp?

L

Leon Dettin

Was it comp

N

Nia E'llan

If its comp I get it but unless youre playing qp for win percentile then then :<

P

Pierrick Charlebois

Either way. Its none of your business to tell him what to play. I'd could be a Smurf of a widow main grand master. Or whatever

S

Sean Coleman

Comp

S

Sean Coleman

He was shit

M

Mitch Rhodes

10 hours is nothing.
If he had 537 hours as mercy and 36 minutes as widow there might be more of a problem
(providing you're about 3500 sr)

P

Porter Geesey

I hate people like this play who ever you want man

S

Sandy Zheng

He's the one telling someone not to widow ^

P

Porter Geesey

Oh then.... Fuck

P

Petra Nebzox

I have over 100 comp hours as Mercy but every game feels repetitive to me so I'm working on playing new heroes. I've been practicing characters like widow and mccree in many different modes and enjoy them a lot! I want to start playing other heroes in comp but then I just get messages like this lmao

They bought the game, they can play who they want. If they are throwing then report them but you can't get angry over someone just wanting to have fun

D

Dana Yvonne Möwes

Why do people feel the need to tell others what heroes they should play based on their win percentage/hours played? Let them play what they enjoy.

I

Iris Neida Ofray

I have 225 hours with mercy and 71 with widow and I get the same shit. Fuck them. Also widow on attack in that map is sooo good especially if they don’t have a shield

M

Mari Guerrero

Did you look at his stats of playing widow in qp or all modes? He might have a lot of hours and felt confident enough in his mind to bring her into comp.

B

Becc King

Just let people play the heroes they want to for gods sake

S

Sean Coleman

I messaged him cause we needed another healer and he had maimed mercy

K

Kaili Jennings

Widow is great on attack there?
Literally one of my fave sniping maps.
Tf are you doing telling people to switch?

What rank is this even?

S

Sandy Zheng

You can win without 2 tank 2 heals and 2 dps

K

Kaili Jennings

And, at under 10hrs, they don't have a main lol.
I have over 100hrs in a lot of characters, and under 40 in Widow.
She's one of my best pulls, just hadn't tried her till now.
Let people explore and try new things, they can't grow or figure out what they're good at that way

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom