Contact advertising [email protected]

This question goes out to you MMO players. I'm pretty inexperienced in that realm, but...

T

Taylor Gulledge

This question goes out to you MMO players. I'm pretty inexperienced in that realm, but I've decided to pick up SWTOR again.

My question is, what kind of control scheme does everyone use? Mouse/keys, mmo mouse, all keyboard? I've leaned toward controlling movements with my numpad, and having my spells on the number and "f" bars.

S

Seann Burgmeier

Razer Naga...

A

Aaron Superchef Bowry

Razer Naga Hex, V1 is best but V2 goes alright

T

Taylor Gulledge

I expected to hear a lot about the Naga. I personally dont like the original. I never know what button my thumb is on because I'm a dingus XD

D

David Malcolm Wedde

I use the Logitech G600. This suits me because I have the dexterity in my thumbs from being a gamer for 38 years and I can programme macros to reduce some of the repitition. I also don't want to worry about moving my fingers away from WASD at all. Your way sounds harder to me though so each to their own :)

E

Emmett Murphy

I bind my major spells and potions to my buttons on my mouse and then decluster my keys that are needed for fights into comfortable positions

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom