Contact advertising [email protected]

(This post involves pc players) Do some of you guys get these sudden different shades...

K

Kaden Freeman

(This post involves pc players) Do some of you guys get these sudden different shades of color around 85 degrees Celsius? The ui usually doesn't change and sometimes the screen goes black. This has happened on my desktop and my dad's gaming laptop .
EDIT
This has only ever happened with overwatch

M

Malakai Unland

Yeah you should probably invest in some cooling...you generally want to keep things a little cooler than that if possible.

J

James Douglass

85c is way too hot.

D

Dan Wells

Holy shit buy some fans before you kill your pc

J

John Kaba

I have my gpu set to start throttle itself at 80C...85C is too hot.

J

Jonathan Manner

I've never been over 45celcius so far.. And yes I play ultra

D

David Birdsell Jr.

85°C won't damage the silicon, true. However if you are seeing visual issues, you are a tad hot. Just because the GPU itself is rated for 95°C and up, doesn't mean the other components near that heat aren't bothered. Most likely the memory is not liking being toasty. You could use something like Afterburner and set custom fan curves to knock the heat down.

K

Kaden Freeman

Well this is happening on a laptop and I can't ajust anything with the card David Birdsell Jr.

K

Kaden Freeman

But I did fix the issue on my main pc

S

Simon Nøttveit

I’ve never experienced that. Mostly because my PC never goes above 65 dgs.

C

Cameron Woods

i take care of my pc too much to ever have it do anything wrong, weekly i clean it out and give it a nice breather and tighten anything that needs it

K

Kaden Freeman

Has seriously no one ever had this issue?

L

Lukas Larsson

Just put a fan next to it.
Sometimes when my temp is like 76-79c i just put a fan next to it, blowing towards the keyboard on the laptop (where the hardwares is) and the temp drops to like 67c.
Or just buy a laptop cooler, you plug it in with usb :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom