Contact advertising [email protected]

This makes me so so happy :) Found on Widowmakers gun with the Kerrigan Skin....

M

Mike Lusareta

This makes me so so happy :)

Found on Widowmakers gun with the Kerrigan Skin. #OneDayMore

For those who don't get it, it's a reference from Les Miserables. One of the best/most famous musicals ever.

P

Peeranut Pompim

What was that mean? Are there any meaning?

J

Jacob Ferguson

Confused

S

Salem Dickenballz

A

Alex Sines

Cliff notes explanation to this reference: in the play/book of les misérables a character named jean valjean is arrested for stealing bread(old France, harsh times) where he was given the number of 24601. This became a struggle for him because all the time in jail he was only known as that number, nothing more kind of making a prison identity out of it. Being an old book/play MANY other pop culture places reference this number if they need one to give a character in or going to jail. I know the simpsons made that reference too with sideshow bob’s mugshot (the character being of higher class and enjoying plays most definitely including les mis) but that’s all I know of.

W

William Bongos

Wait , you mean book instead of musical right?

E

Ellie Scholes

Holy shit I love les mis

V

Vasudev Singh Chauhan

<3

A

Alex Rose

The number is referencing Sarah Kerrigan's ghost number (No. 24601) from when she was with the Confederacy. The fact that the same number appears in Les Miserables is a coincidence.

F

Frédéric Drago

"One of the best/most famous musicals ever."
When people refer to Les Misérables as a musical and not as a book. :/

A

Ariam Lopez

Yo that's dope

C

Christopher Rumbold

Ahh I see you watch Rick and Morty

M

Matteo Cherchi

VALIJEAN

AT LAST

WE SEE EACH OTHER PALE

MONSIEUR L'MAYOR

YOU'LL WEAR A DIFFERENT CHAIN

P

Pierrick Charlebois

Eugénie Raphaëlle Lépine

C

Christopher Hawkins

Junkrat primed and ready

J

Jack Aldridge

Katie Peach

R

Ritvik Narang

There’s a movie as well

S

Stuart Hayes

The number given to the character "Jean Valjean" in the musical "Les Misérables". It has no meaning in the Novel written by Victor Hugo, but was a random number selected to rhyme with the rest of the musical. It is now a term to describe those who are punished extensively for a small crime and it is best used when randomly breaking out into song.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom