Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One This is such horseshit. Am I fuckin missing something??? I've been struggling to find...

C

Cody Roberts

This is such horseshit. Am I fuckin missing something??? I've been struggling to find just 1 damn red crystal and I cannot for the life of me figure it out. I know they spawn down in the rock drake area but you need the gas to craft the suit to get down there! But the catch is you need the red crystals to collect the harvestable gas from the veins. So how the fuck do you get the red crystals? One!? let alone 20 of them!? Somebody please tell me something besides following around those stupid moles, cuz I ain't doin that. This game cannot be limited to me trailing NPC's for their disposed goods. That's not playing a game at that point. Or fun for me. So there has to be something I'm missing.

M

Michael White

I’ve gotten a few from rocks dropping from the ceiling during earthquakes. They make a little “ping” noise

M

Michael White

Seriously though what’s with these gems and why the hell do I need green ones for climbing picks

C

Chloe Mills'x

Roll rats drop gems after they dig only wild tho

D

Damo Perry

Go to the depths of the caves I found loads

N

Neon Gracia

The grind is real in this world and honestly punishing

J

Justin Mudford

Rollrats poop it out , they act like it's their egg though so will aggro when you pick it up

A

Anna Weyant

What do you mean harvestable gas? I've only been playing for 2 hours and I've got these things called gas balls or something. Aren't those the same as regular gas?

G

Garry Clark

Hunt roll rats there is always some around them

C

Cody Roberts

I got it now guys. I muscled down to where I could get some and snagged some and nearly died trying to get back but we officially have gas now

L

Lance Poole

Its like having to go into snow to get fur. Except you die 5x as fast.

A

Austin Taylor

Earthquakes

J

Jacob Epley

Oil is a bitch to find as well.

M

Morgan Haley

It's not always irradiated down there btw

T

Teddy Fifer

Rollrats.

N

Nicholas Pattillo

Drops during earthquakes. They will fall, but very rarely. When a roll rat resurfaces, gems pop out at random.

A

Anna Weyant

Rollrats in the bio world drop them a lot more often than those in the mushroom and portal areas

L

Luke Klijn

Earthquakes and rats

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom