Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch This is for the people who wonder about switch on a 4K tv. Simulating 60 fps in BoTW....

L

Logan Dorman

This is for the people who wonder about switch on a 4K tv. Simulating 60 fps in BoTW. This is in response to the post a few days ago. The TV is actually simulating 240 fps but my phone and YouTube can only capture and play 60 fps.

Yes I know it's not native 60 fps and there are occasionally gitters. But it overall smooths out the fps and makes it look pretty decent. I have a 2017 LG 4K tv. TruMotion has had time to mature over the years.

J

Josh Burke

It's really hard to tell it looks any different from any other tv. I'm sure it looks great though

C

Cesar Neg

And, how's the lag?
Try a fast moving game and you'll see.

S

Spencer Miller

I played on a 4K tv too and it looks great to me.

J

Josh Atrox Herrera

Well its totally different for example play zelda on a pc on true 60 fps vs your tv with the interpolated frames that instead of look amazing it usually have ghost, lag and blurry images

R

Ronnie Goodwin

I can tell it looks smoother watching it on my phone. I'd like to see a tight view of that run animation but yeah it looks good.

R

Ronny Lee Oswalt

I had to set mine to game mode due to input lag.

A

Angel D. Caamano

U stretching 900p to 4k... I tried it... Looks really bad.. if u really want to see it in real 4k I recommend emulator

C

Clinton Edwards

The input lag is horrible though.

R

Ronny Lee Oswalt

It is. Have to have it in game mode on my Samsung UHDTV.

R

Ronny Lee Oswalt

It is a more expensive one with HDR too.

J

Jason Chud Grinder Hagan

Do you mean 60 hertz or frames per second? I play on a 120hz screen and it feels super fluid. But 60FPS is something else entirely

O

Orestes Roumeliotis

The only way you're gonna do this is with CEMU and a high end PC

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Certainly takes away any cinematic feel of the game, makes it look like a soap opera, just like the first of those Hobbit movies did.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom