Contact advertising [email protected]

This article is great! Not necessarily Nintendo related... but I have ended...

D

Danny Scott

This article is great! Not necessarily Nintendo related... but I have ended relationships because of animal crossing... Has gaming interfered with any of your relationships?

A

Anthony LeBlanc

I myself am choosing to not be in a relationship at all so I can focus on gaming. Relationships are an option not an obligation.

R

Rnd Mlna

Well i love both. Games cant cook me breakfast early in the morning and cant provide me with that good 'ol lovin. Haha. They can however, keep me from becoming a sour apple. I feel like a young lad when i play and something no one can take from me. Its who i am at the end of the day but both gf and games get my undivided attention.

S

Spencer Miller

I like how the article says this guy is either a loser for playing video games or a hero for dumping the girl who tried to dictate what the guy could and couldn’t do despite her not understanding that that’s how he spent times with his friends.
It’s not that he’s smart and realized she’s trying to be controlling by not letting him hang out with his friends or anything.

F

Frank Hurtado

I'm glad I found a happy medium.

K

Krystal Agenbroad

I let my husband play a much as he wants as long as he helps me out when i need it being we have two kids. I am also a gamer and we play together as much as possible. We've been together 9 years on the 20th! :)

D

Dwayne L Gibson

Nope my Girlfriend actually FaceTimes me while I play the game, yea I may mute my mic to talk to her or what not but when shit gets real I call her back when I get off

H

Hadi Younes

I never get in any relationship since I born ......

J

Jason Schuldt

He shoulda played 7 days to died with her. That's what my brother did with his girlfriend.

T

Tramell Wade

Gaming is a hobby just like anything else. Imagine a girl telling her jock boyfriend to give up watching and playing sports, just not going to happen. Best thing to do is to find a girl who likes video games, or at the very least will not judge you for playing. It may take a while but the best things always take work

J

Joey Cabral

My wife is no gamer but she respects my hobbies and is pretty understanding. She will only play Zelda games but even that required my hardware to happen.
You just have to find someone who gets it. It doesn't even really have to be a gamer.

R

Rob Hewson

So we are to believe one of them decided to then publish this conversation online and somehow it then got picked up and made into an article? This is clearly fabricated by the Destiny marketing team ;)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom