Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One TheSnowValley Ark Server Any adults/mature players looking for a dedicated server?...

O

Octavius Anthony

TheSnowValley Ark Server
Any adults/mature players looking for a dedicated server?
This server has just opened up on the Ragnarok map and we are now recruiting for new members. We have been running the server for a couple days now 24/7 and are looking to expand our active player numbers.
This is a totally fresh server so plenty time to get in and established. Could you be the next alpha tribe?
Located on the Ragnarok.
Server is 24-7.
Admins: are currently working on building PVE Village and other Server related structures
NEW PLAYERS:
Starters Given (Ptera/Equus, Prim - Ramshack Tools) Do not Expect To be Coddle by the admins
All new tribes will be given one week PVE to build after which they will decide if they will be either PVE/PVP. New players should use white flags during this week. Action will be taken to any players found to be trolling new players. This also means you cannot attack/raid/steal from anyone else during this time.
RAIDING:
This is a PvP server after the week grace period it's full PvP. However we have some rules of conduct.
Base wiping is prohibited.
We enforce an "only destroy what's necessary to gain entry" rule. That means no destroying the entire base. Get inside and take what you want and leave. No over destruction. Don't be an asshole. After a raid give the tribe a two day cool down to rebuild and restock.
Passive tame killing is prohibited. (Any passives killed will be replaced by the attacking tribe)
Action will be taken against players trolling the server.
PVE AREA:
The PVE Village is located at Green OB (56.9, 35.8). This is where we hand out the starter packs and holds facilities to use like industrial forge, chemistry bench and smithy to help you get started. (THIS AREA IS STRICTLY PVE/RP only)
STATS:
The server and player stats are slightly boosted and photos regularly updated on the page if any changes are made. The three most popular ones are below:
Taming - 2.7
Gathering - 8.5
XP - 4.5
SERVER SHOP:
We are looking to build a Server shop where you can buy various skins, Dino Paintjobs and Tek Force Field (no other Tek Items allowed other than Admin Tek armor, Admins spotted using Tek Weapons outside troll trimming will punished[one forcefield per a tribe]
Hope you enjoy the server. Happy Arking!
Server GT - TheSnowValley
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR IN GAME NAME, GAMERTAG AND TRIBE NAME IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW. THIS MAKES IT EASIER TO TALK TO PEOPLE. PLAYERS NOT SIGNED UP WILL BE KICKED.
PLAYERS WHO ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 WILL NEED SOMEONE IN THE SERVER TO VOUCH FOR THEM.

M

Micheal Coles

F

S

Serius Malacius

Do you have a fb group for this sercer?

W

Willie Smith

So how do u join

S

Simeon Jamison

The passive Dino rule is fucking stupid I don't understand 2hy people have that as a rule

J

Jack John Ryan

Damo Waitforit Auty

N

Nick Foster

Love the screen shot.

S

Serius Malacius

So I went to add server gt and it says it's on Netflix, is this not a 24/7 Pax?

O

Octavius Anthony

yea, it is...a relative of the owner ended up using the server while he was away... its up now

F

Fox Herr

i went to green ob and got kill by a lava golem

C

Chris Peace

Gt- VoidedDuchess88
Name Falcor
Currently solo

C

Chris Peace

Not sure if this can be considered 24/7, it's down again and on Hulu. God knows how long it's going to be down

O

Octavius Anthony

man, if i could host a server ...i would be...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom