Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch The Pocket Edition? Really Square Enix? C'mon no one really wants to play that game....

J

Justin Anderson

The Pocket Edition? Really Square Enix? C'mon no one really wants to play that game. Especially on your Nintendo Switch. We should all stand up and let our voices be heard that we want the normal Final Fantasy 15 game and not a very Chibi, dumb down game.

T

Todd Schockemoehl

Lazy devs

T

Tiago Ferreira

What I understand from this is that they're saying there's a possibility the pocket edition may also come to the switch, as well as the ffxv they said will come to a console that rhymes with twitch.

T

Tiago Ferreira

Todd Schockemoehl what does mh has to do with square Enix?

C

Christian Otero Vazquez

Told you when you made that post about getting the real FFXV.

R

Ryan Butler

They specifically asked about the mobile version, so they answered.

It has nothing to do with any other version of the game.

S

Steven Smith

The construction of Luminous was similar in concept to Epic Games' Unreal Engine or the Unity engine from Unity Technologies in that it incorporated all the development tools needed from asset editing onward, as well as being "high quality, easy to use, flexible, high speed, compact, and supporting both manual and automatic [game development methods]." The development team drew inspiration for this concept and approach from Unreal Engine and Crytek's CryEngine.

S

Steven Smith

This is what FFXV is built on and should be easy enough to get running on the Switch since it works well with the Unreal engine

J

Josh Brinton

Considering the Xbox one version of ffxv runs on about low-medium settings at times, the switch would need to have a re done version anyway.

J

Justin Byrnes

I'm curious as to why anyone would want the same game on a different system. I understand the portability, but it's not as though it's actually a good game. FF has become something else entirely. It doesn't have the same feeling as 9 and before. 6 and 7 are the best, imo.

C

Chris McAtamney

It will be the pocket version...And that's ok. The controls will be mapped differently of course

D

Dillon Ray Hoffman

Pocket edition shouldn’t even be alive.

G

Gilbert Cruz

I'd rather have ff6 than this chibi boy band crap.. seriously though

A

Anthony LeBlanc

I really hope this is fake.

R

Roger Blankenship

if they make it look better... looks like Bravely Default as is... give the full story and id be okay with it, not happy, but i could play the story on the go

A

Angela Goodall

Don't want it? Don't buy it/play it.

T

Tariq Khan

They said there's a chance higher than zero. It could still very well be the full version

R

Ryan Morrison

People are assuming its the pocket edition, nothing has been confirmed either way

M

Marcel van de Ven

We won't know what it will be until it comes out, knowing Japan they will most likely want to push the full version, but unsure if Square is willing to put in extra resources to develop it, or at least dumb down the normal version to a level where it will run on a decent level on the Switch.

The pocket version is a safe bet, since they already are developing it and it will be just a matter of porting it to the Switch, this isn't the first mobile game coming to Switch so we might see more of them coming.

C

Cesare Sidd

It's time to start a petition for FFXV and the Mana saga port to the West .
Then one for MHXX too.
Who's with me? :O

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom