Contact advertising [email protected]

The games balancing is cancer, the way its actually interesting lore is handle, and by...

C

Cole Thomas

The games balancing is cancer, the way its actually interesting lore is handle, and by handled i mean tossed aside, is absolute trash. Blizzard sucks at making shooters. period. Overwatch honestly should have been an animated series on like netflix or something. The characters are all unique and interesting in terms of how they act and interact. They simply have to much personality to be shoved into a tightly restrictive video game with an absolutely retarded development team. Kaplin wines about people being harsh well it's because the games balancing is a dumpster fire. Screw the game. Put more effort into the comics and more animated shorts or just make a damn tv show already. As i'm typing this i'm un installing. no more fuking loot boxes, no more salty comp, no more hoping for good teams, im done. good night.

S

Shaun Parker

dont say that to kaplan or he will ban you for a month

D

Dingo Collie

If it sucks why do you and millions others play?

M

Mark Purdy

Mad.exe

M

Minh Hoan

without the raging accent
he's kinda right about the game

김나탈리

yesterday i was in comp with a group and we were matched with another group that was a little over 200+ sr above us. everyone agreed that it was fucked.

A

Angelo Ignacio

Am I the only one satisfied with the in-game balance? I mean, it's not perfect, but all the heroes are pretty stable to me.

J

Jason Booth

Cool we don't need dicks like you in the community!! What a bunch of whinny crybabies you guys are!! ffs this game is huge and so much goes into it with all the new stuff that gets bought into the game for FREE by the way!! There is going to be some issues!! But they are working so hard to make the game as good as possible!! None of you could do better!!! Go and complain to those devs making you pay a yearly subscription just to get new content!! I bet they don't care like blizzard do!!

E

Edwin Collis IV

It's WoW's "I'm quitting" threads, all over again.

S

Sam Walker

You say the balancing is cancer, can you give me an example? It's more constructive

K

Kirby Brown

D

Dyan Long

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite!

V

Vaquero Rafo

is he... silverhawk?

J

Joop Jones

K

Keegan Barry

R

Rune Carls

Z

Zach Ebaugh

C

Claudia Cranch

The games balancing is cancer, the way its actually interesting lore is handle, and by handled i mean tossed aside, is absolute trash. Blizzard sucks at making shooters. period. Overwatch honestly should have been an animated series on like netflix or something. The characters are all unique and interesting in terms of how they act and interact. They simply have to much personality to be shoved into a tightly restrictive video game with an absolutely retarded development team. Kaplin wines about people being harsh well it's because the games balancing is a dumpster fire. Screw the game. Put more effort into the comics and more animated shorts or just make a damn tv show already. As i'm typing this i'm un installing. no more fuking loot boxes, no more salty comp, no more hoping for good teams, im done. good night.

V

Vinny Bowen

#OVERWATCHISASS

M

Morgan O'Neill

And this is why people hate the overwatch community and call it toxic

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom