Contact advertising [email protected]

The community on Xbox is hands down the most cancerous community I’ve been apart of,...

R

Ryan Welter

The community on Xbox is hands down the most cancerous community I’ve been apart of, and I played league of legends for 3 years.

P

Peter Taurokhun Craig

I play on PS & Xbox. Ass holes in both. But. There are some legendary people that are awesome as fuck.

A

Anthony Carter

Completely disagree -- whilst the Xbox community used to be bad, most of the morons jumped on the hype ship when PS4 was released. Whilst there are a few tossers, most people I've came across in competitive on Xbox have been great.

S

Steven Hendrickson

The only cancer I ever run into starts with someone who can't take a little competitive banter and blows it out of proportion, it happens alot more often lately but it's usually always just two idiots trying to insult eachother

M

Miguel Aragón

I think it depends on the rank tbh. When I was plat and low diamond I remember coming across the most toxic people. Throwers, leavers and people being dicks to each other in chat. Now that I’m in low Masters mostly everyone I come across is cool af. There’s still some toxic people but mostly everyone is nice and communicates

B

Ben Cawdron

It's just the human race tbh.

D

David Anderson

welcome to console.

S

Sabastian Barajas

I've met some really awesome people in the custom games. Usually in the middle of the night around 2-3 and they're all decent folk

M

Matt Bubp

I haven't played the game on PC or Ps4 so I don't really have a point of comparison...I do run into a lot of shit on Xbox though. By and large people are cool I'd say.

A

Aaron Cooper

I've rarely had toxicity on xbox. PS4 is second but PC is far worse just because of the text availability

C

Chris Rees

If you think its more toxic than league i can only assume you had chat turned off on

In league

J

Jeremy Estrada

Toxicity ranking for me
Pc>ps4>Xbox one
Most. Least
Based on the fact that I play on all platforms (yes I have a problem)

J

Jiren Brown

I've never ran into toxic shit. Ps4

M

Mario Flores

2nd behind minecraft imo

G

Gage Thomas Steinke

And thats why they all fucked your mom

E

Evan Baker

Well fuck u too then m8

Z

Zac Murphy

Na ps4 is super toxic. I got reported once because I was a solo healing mercy and was healing the entire team instead of one person

T

Tiana Jean

I think pc is the worst. I got reported and called trash (as dva) for not using my defense matrix against a monkey ult...ya they were serious Lul

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom