Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 That feeling of being new to the tribe.. not knowing what will trigger people, and...

D

DeeDee Mentzer

That feeling of being new to the tribe.. not knowing what will trigger people, and just feeling like the outsider sucks. The tribe is cool but it's just not knowing people and what I can and cannot do. I hate asking any one for anything nor do I wanna ask too many question either.

J

Jer D Canada

You should ask questions, so you know where the boundries are. That way you wont be blamed on doing something you are not supposed to. But ya being the new guy sucks

T

Tony Burb

A good tribe will welcome all your questions and be happy you ask over assuming.

R

Richard Patterson

agreed ask how else are you going to learn ?

R

Richard Patterson

everyone i teamed up with was into ark months before i got my pro and the game

R

Richard Patterson

i well remeber being the new guy at lvl 4 all 5 others at level 100 lol

D

DeeDee Mentzer

I know how to play the game .. I just came from a bad situation, even said no more ark. Then I decided to retry.. I am into the gem about a year. Just feel out of place and new is all..

D

DeeDee Mentzer

I'm level 84 on official 101 on legacy

D

DeeDee Mentzer

Just the new person sucks. I am sure I have nothing to worry about but dang. I remember this feeling the first time I ever played lol

T

Thomas Caskey

I always prefer solo for that reason. Never wanted to feel like I had to do something or be kicked from a tribe.

D

DeeDee Mentzer

I tried solo .. I could not get past day 2 so I could never build up enough before I was wrect. Lol

J

Jamie Urwin

We had the guy who was the opposite, and now he is an admin

D

DeeDee Mentzer

So you know I was wrect on this server allot of childish crap was said by people I did not know this tribe took me on.. So ya feels different. But apparently if your a female you belong to mega tribes and females are not to be trusted smh.

D

DeeDee Mentzer

Still don't even know a mega tribe..

M

Michael Green

Join me I lay it all out from jump

C

Clinton Willadsen

Worse is grinding an taming harder than the veterans of a tribe too be promised admin then have dicks drawn on your personal tames by a admin an have them taking tribe or self grinded resources too purchase tames for themselves stealing your high end bps for admin an leader use only so as too not waste resources thats when u get them feels.

M

Michael Green

I don't allow taming in my one week trial

Z

Zack Johnson

Hey are u leaving us did we do something wrong

J

Jordan Ritchie

It's when you don't ask they start to ask the questions.

B

Brian Deutscher

Yeah insiders get nervous like that when they're new. Lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom