J

Jessika Lynne Hudson

TF

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Would’ve loved it if they dropped with this update

P

Panda Lau

I feel the reason they did not release it with blizzworld update was because of the reception on an already underwhelming character no longer being fun and just a chore after her nerf on ptr and many ppl are vocal about it majority saying its too much even on the forums its like that and not ppl that play her either but we will see i think they are waiting because they are changing something to lessen the dmg her nerf might do or lower one of the changes to her but thats just me

P

Panda Lau

I would be surprised if they actually realized that her regen was TOO much and thats the reason ppl have a problem with her and are turning that down but leaving her ult with one rez no timer that would actually fix it

A

Alen Kostov

can't wait for this nerf! it's about time

S

Steve Lawrence

i don't actually see the reason for the mercy nerf.. like . if you can't kill her NOW before the patch goes live... then your pretty damm shit at overwatch

R

Rai Simmons

Oh my god this is really damn annoying

R

Rai Simmons

Just learn how to kill the flipping characters they don’t even need a nerf???

B

Brittany Maidment

Ryan Best

E

Eli Bates

I can't believe after all the rape mercy has gone through in previous patches that she is going to be nerfed again....
The issue is That blizzard listens too much to tell damn community, and often it isn't the majority either....
Just upset that mercy is no longer viable in any capacity than holding mouse one....
Seriously stupid

D

Danny Mckinlay

Love how people in this comment thread are like " just learn to kill mercy" when even the top pros in the game complain about her.

S

Sirachat Chairat

Just netf that junk and leave mercy alone

A

Andrea Aubrey Sim

Lol still will kick ass with junkrat. Already kicking ass even without his double mines ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

E

ED Cajilig

Hope you casual sissies enjoy yourselves. I still got reaper by my side

S

Summer Beebe

I’m actually really excited for this Junkrat nerf- I main junkrat and I think it’ll be a nice change

C

Chris Andreas

Let me guess....
Mercy will not regenerate, less heal per second, remove damage boost.
Junkrat:
From 120 damage to 110.

D

Damien Lord

I still don’t understand why they slowed her down so much.

Z

Zuri T Porter

Mercy is gonna die before this year is over.

L

Luna Bellinski

Unless they're deleting rez from the game there's literally no point changing Mercy again

C

Christopher Gannon

Bye mercy! #onlyamercymaincausenooneelsewillheal

It’s gonna be interesting to see how this will fuck everyone up in solo queue relying on one bitch to pick mercy while everyone else goes DPS. ‍♂

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom