Contact advertising [email protected]

Such news keep me away from investing in Bitcoin

J

Jay Kapoor

Such news keep me away from investing in Bitcoin

C

Cody Barnette

I have been telling everyone that bitcoin is sketchy and will lead to a select few manipulating the so called currency. I get a lot of hate.

R

Rowan Christie

Bitcoin is a profitable short-term investment. However, its something you only invest money you are willing to lose, just like any other investment.

A

Aaron McNeal

LMFAO. Loving this

J

Johnathan Marsh

Because a bank has never robbed right?

T

Tony Gill

The bitcoin network didn’t get hacked. Nicehash who was holding other people’s money got hacked. Take responsibility for your own cryptocurrency wallet. That’s the point.

D

Dyllan Thompson

Blockchain is essentially unhackable and it is secure. Nicehash was a mining provider and wallet company, not the Blockchain. The wallets got hacked because they held everyone’s private keys and they were stolen. If you keep your own private key and mnemonic you have nothing to worry about. ~coppied

M

Mathew Green

I hate that people jump into this conversation that have no idea of what they are talking about have no idea what this hack details. It is essentially that same when Target got hacked and peoples credit card info got stolen. Did everyone blame the credit card company (Bitcoin Network) or Target's poor security practices (Nicehash Miner company).

A

Alexis Valdes-Ceja

2 years ago I sold a couple sneakers for 4K... Spent all of that on bitcoin. Best decision ever, just regret not selling my other new sneakers that just stayed in the box

J

John Banuelos

You sit over there. I'll make short term profit over here. It's as simple as that. If you have money to gamble, why not?

I

Ian Juarez

Now would be the PERFECT time to invest in bitcoin. Once secure practices are implemented and the turbulence wears off, it will skyrocket.

The attack does not imply bitcoin itself is insecure. It was a social engineering attack on nicehash. They dropped the ball and lost their asses.

I

Ian Juarez

Longest 24 hours ever

D

Dwiyan Ibnu Sa

I love bitcoin hacker, hack all bitcoin user amount, until they frustation

C

Cody Evens

Jay Kapoor it sounds like you don’t understand, technologically, what happened. SERVERS were hacked. Not bitcoin. The old way of storing data was compromised, not the block chain. Bitcoin and the core blockchain has not and will not be hacked. 20million bounty if someone does. Not possible.

S

Sarfaraz Shaikh

bro there are also offline wallets hardware wallets u can buy them

R

Robert Hall

Why?! This hack has nothing to do with the bitcoin network what so ever lol If someone had money stolen out there wallet at a party... would you stop using cash? No... What a stupid comment from someone who clearly doesnt have a clue what bitcoin even is

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom