Contact advertising [email protected]

Stop buying gaming headsets you are getting ripped off, if you want actual quality and...

• Thread starter Eric Lee Brandenburg-Mullins
  • Start date
E

Eric Lee Brandenburg-Mullins

Stop buying gaming headsets you are getting ripped off, if you want actual quality and cant afford more than 60-70 dollars buy these with the add ons they recommend. If you already have a gaming headset buy them and you will be on your way to return your fancy gaming headset i guarantee. (this does not apply to headsets by audiotechnica/sennheiser/beyerdynamic)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Nick Zimmerman

I have these with other earcups on them

E

i dont own them but i have tried them on and they sound great very comparable to my sennheiser pc-360's

E

people spend 100+ dollars on headsets by corsair and razer its disgusting might as well by a set of turtle beaches quality isn't much different. Buy audio equipment from audio companies not gaming companies. There is a reason why so many top cs pros use audio technicas/sennheisers and not gaming headphones.

R

Ricky Card

I use my turtle beach elite 500xs from my console days they sound awesome with dolby 7.1 had issues with the mic not working in the beginning but odly when i upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 it suddenly started working lol

R

Ricky Card

A

Aaron Tucker

I use Sennheiser HD 700. And I don't have friends to talk to... So I don't need a mic. :(

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom