Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Stop asking for starters in boosted servers you pussys go out and get your own shit

P

Peeyo Rodriguez

Stop asking for starters in boosted servers you pussys go out and get your own shit

B

Bek Tec

LMFAO the irony.

P

Peeyo Rodriguez

Lol

T

Tim Spillers

All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little, whiny bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who is makin' the movie... we're gonna make them eat our shit, then shit out our shit, and then eat their shit that's made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then all you motherfucks are next. Love- Jay and Silent Bob

T

Tim Spillers

Thats the only comparable level of rage you are feeling sir

P

Peeyo Rodriguez

Its annoying jumpee on a server 5 different people blowing up the feed ?STARTERS?

T

Tim Spillers

Only annoying because you can easily get metal tools,crossbows,arrows,weapons out of the loot crates on beachs etc..

R

Robert Edward Yanez Jr

Can I get a starter?

P

Peeyo Rodriguez

5 - 10 swings of each element you should be able to build a whole hotel

B

Bjørn-André Henriksen

Anders

N

Nicole Taylor

Woooooord!!!

C

Callum Joe Newell

Bitch, shut the fuck up. I payed £50 for this game if I want a starter I'll damn well fucking have a starter.

C

Christopher Prasad

Someone salty

H

Holden Kleiner

Get off boosted servers and get on official then

N

Nicole Taylor

Official in garbage. Just because it's not boosted they think they are better. Like they've accomplished something more commendable than dedicated players do. It's a game and we all can play it how we wish. I personally don't want everything super boosted but no one wants to spend 4hrs taming anything.

D

Danzel Love

Lmao, church

S

Scott Armstrong

yea...im gonna need that starter Bob.

D

Dylan Franey

Who cares how people wanna play you guys are worse than politics

K

Keaton Westfall

Calm down