Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Star Allies might be the first Switch misstep. Both 3DS Kirby titles were so much...

D

Dustin Peña

Star Allies might be the first Switch misstep. Both 3DS Kirby titles were so much better at a $40 price tag. Not sure how they justify the $60 price tag for this game. Up until this point, if somebody complained about the price of a Switch game people would justify the price because you could take it “on the go”. What’s the defense her since Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot were so much better at $20 less?

R

Randal Alexander

3ds games dont go passed 40 bucks for one

G

Giovanni Martinez

Because portable games never cost as much as console games. Console games take more resources, time and labor to make which would add to it's cost. Kirby 64 was massively easy and short yet it was full price. Kirby's Epic Yarn? Same thing. Kirby's Return to Dreamland? Same thing. As far as your enjoyment and what you think it would be worth well that's always going to differ between every single person.

S

Sean Biggs

SHOULDNT BE A 60 DOLLAR GAME IF IT CAN BE BEAT IN 5 HOURS

A

Alexander Parker

I agree, this seems like the least interesting Kirby game for the biggest price, and even if they're all easy at least you have to do stuff in them, you can't beat the game just by watching your gang beat everyone up. I get that not everyone wants a challenge and that children want to play too but I just don't understand the price tag, or even the point of the game to be honest. It seems like a step back rather than forwards, especially considering the treatment other main Nintendo titles have had.

M

Michael Kentros

Well,. its $80 but hey..

A

Andrew Schultz

Lol lol lol

D

Dick Frío

I like it. Its a Kirby game. Its what its supposed to be unloke the Wii U version which was pretty awesome but way too annoying to play with the stylus.

R

Rashad Moore

I like Star Allies a lot but it shouldn't have been 60 bucks. Plus compared to last year its not as revolutionary as BotW and Odyssey were.

D

David Paul Heal

It's a Kirby game. Idk what you expected. They're generally easy and short with a new gimmick. That's their formula. To me it plays exactly like Crystal Shards 2.0, which is what I wanted. If you were expecting a real in depth game you were fooling yourself.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Full price 3ds games go for 40. Full price Switch games go 60. Kirby will sell extremely well regardless. How is that a misstep?

S

Spencer Miller

Other Kirby games were $60 on a home console. It’s because it’s a console game. There’s more to having a game be worth the price than just amount of content. Level of enjoyment plays a huge a factor as well.

M

Mike Icon

Played the demo, it seemed like garbage. Not sure how anyone besides the true fanbois decided $60 seemed reasonable for it.

R

Robert Gremillion

I justify the price as : They can charge whatever they want since it's their product. You can buy it, or not, its not like, necessary or anything

C

Christy Robinson

I mean if y’all hate this game so much i’m willing to buy it $45 right now to anyone who’s willing to give me a physical copy

C

Cristiam Ortiz

I love the new Kirby game...

It has a ton of content plus post content, it's also a beautiful looking game...

Plus couch coop ^_^

Don't forget switch cartridges are expensive to produce...

And if you have Amazon prime, you could of picked up Kirby for $47 on the day it released

R

Raj De Vore

Free DLC is coming so Im happy with my purchase.

A

Alexander Parker

Walking sims are popular so Nintendo are being pretty cutting edge really

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom