Contact advertising [email protected]

Soo just watched “Honor and Glory” and frankly had to change my main to Reinhardt....

M

Matthew Musgrave

Soo just watched “Honor and Glory” and frankly had to change my main to Reinhardt. Anyone else play a character after being inspired by the short for them. Granted not all have one yet but hope soon they all will.

G

Gabrielle Mitchell

After reading widow maker's wiki I got really sad and I kind of felt sad for her. Its made me want to be a better widowmaker player, not a main as I'd never be THAT amazing. But yes, widow has a place in my heart now

C

Conner Bryce Gooding

Nice you joined the light.

A

Anthony Nguyen

Always a rein main

L

Lexia Sanchez

I love rein. I remember someone telling me that the end of eichenwal held a sad story.
Hes an amazing character, and i want him to be in my competative level more.
Ive always played mei and zen, and zen needs a short! Im glad the mei one came out so less people would call her the devil...

A

Anthony Nguyen

Anyone here a god Rein like me!

C

Cameron Woods

yes, plenty of times

F

Francisco Reynoso

When Lucio gets his own short I might even come back to the game

R

Ryan Devlin

It's not even cannon but still

D

Daniel Lawrence Frenis

dragons made a lot of people wanna play genji i know that much ... including me

D

Diego Hernandez

Nope. I've had my mind set on mains, and I'm stubborn to boot.

B

Brandon Ko

Lol when o first started overwatch I Maine’s bastion cause I loved the short

Z

Zouzou Yazbeck

I was brightened by mei's short,AND NO IM NOT SATANS MAIN but i like her now she isnt the cold heartless killer we all knew, she makes puns alot and mei will stay in my heart

A

Anthony Nguyen

True Warrior Rein god potg just solo charge in myself credit for the brave go in and die with honor then to live without it

A

Anthony Nguyen

This is how you charge in the enemy team with a bastion NO MERCY UNLEASH THE BEAST WITHIN ME!

A

Anthony Nguyen

Another god Rein potg Beast Warrior Mode let go

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom