Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Sonic Mania was done right FINALLY a great sonic game and the music .... just no words

S

Steven Palmer

Sonic Mania was done right FINALLY a great sonic game and the music .... just no words

R

Robyn Wolph

Sonic Mania was done right cause people love classic Sonic which gives people nostalgia. The real challenge is how well Sonic Forces will do. If it bombs, I shudder to think that it will be the end of Modern Sonic. I grew up with Modern Sonic. Heck, my first game was Sonic Adventure DX for GC. My favorite game in the franchise is a Modern Sonic era game. People are going give me hate for this but Shadow the Hedgehog is my favorite game in the franchise.

J

James McCord

Considering the glitches.Hopefully Nintendo will have them fixed soon

J

J.T. Melanson

Sonic Forces actually looks like a pretty decent title from what I've seen thus far, much better than Sonic Lost World and that unmitigated disaster known as Sonic Boom.

A

Adam Thielen

'No words' but you did say words

M

Melissa Colgate

Still debating on whether I should get it or not. I never played any of the originals. So nostalgia is not there.

E

Eline Wolters

I love it so much, gives me a great feeling playing this game.

J

Joe Hockel

Love the gameplay and especially the music

J

Jason Knapp

I'll be able to get my copy this week, can't wait

L

León Hernandez-Baez

Game is awesome. I love it.

R

Rogelio Gonzalez

They need to bring back Sonic Adventure 2 Battle with Chao Garden

B

Bryan Casal

There is a few issues with the controllers but hopefully there's a patch coming soon

M

Micaiah Flores

What could fans do with a modern Sonic title to make it viable that's what I want to know

P

Persson Esmeralda

It was meh. Sonic 06 was better!

S

Steven Palmer

I hope sonic forces is ok sigh...

R

Ronald Gaughran

Anyone have a problem with the home button not responding right away in sonic mania

E

Ernest Rodrigo Jr.

Actually sir that was a bakers dozen of words

C

Cameron Boose

Too bad the multiplayer is annoying because the second player doesn't stay in the frame.. I hope they fix it.. makes it hard to play at any decent speed.

J

Jeremy M. Peters

Pure beautiful nostalgia. I am frustrated with lots of death but am overjoyed with how well it is designed.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom