Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Something that I've been thinking about regarding the true benefits of Nintendo Labo;...

P

Patrick Cross

Something that I've been thinking about regarding the true benefits of Nintendo Labo; maybe it could allow the Switch to make a proper entrance into the market of simulator and piloting games.

For one example, the few of you who were old and/or rich enough to have Steel Battalion on the original Xbox will remember the behemoth pictured below: the game's prepackaged control console for piloting the vehicles in-game. Apparatus' like these are a frequent sight for the genre, but they are HELLA expensive and majorly cumbersome to store.

With Labo though, you could theoretically build an entire aircraft cockpit system out of cardboard for Ace Combat, or a locomotive dashboard for a round of Train Simulator. Then once you're done you can just disassemble it and put it back in your bookcase or wherever you want!

C

Cliff White

YES!!! I still have mine!! I used to misfire the engines on purpose to pretend it was glitches in the system lol

M

Mitch Musser

I remember how much I wanted that accessory

P

Patrick Cross

Another example: the 'RailDriver' train simulation controller. Imagine putting together something like this with Labo.

C

Cameron Hale

Kinda have that idea going on in one of the future kits shown in the trailer...

C

Cameron Hale

S

Solaris Lee

I sometimes made my V-Tank fall over by going too fast while turning just so i could use the screen wash button

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom