Contact advertising [email protected]

Solved!! (Experts' attention needed) Read till the end please.......

• Thread starter Mauro Leonardo Mondal
  • Start date
M

Mauro Leonardo Mondal

Solved!!
[Please Approve]
(Experts' attention needed)

Read till the end please....
Help!!! Bought a 8gb ddr3 1600 RAM for my old PC. Now here the thing my old Ram is 1333 2gb and my mobo supports 16 gigs of ram and has 2 slots. And it supports 1333 RAM but it show be downclocking itself and it is. That is not the problem just thought I should mention it. The problem is with only the new ram it says 2gb ram. And surprisingly there is not "('x' usable)" written. Then with the old ram it IS running ok and has hit the dual channel feature and shows 4gb that's ok too. By the performance it is proven that is real 4gb. Now slow motion or shuttering problem. But Where is the other 6GB or is it a 2GB ram (real) and 8gb (fake). The fact is it is written in the box that it is 8GB ddr3 1600, but I don't know if the labels and informations on the RAM itself should look like this in the 2nd photo. And I will be adding a 3rd photo of the case box which contained the RAM! Why do I say is it a real 2gb? You will find out in 2nd photo. If I am right I checked every possible things and if it is fake I will ask for straight refund no replacement options (I do have but i won't be stupid enough to choose it)! Can't trust cheaters.
Here is the thing before giving them cash i saw the case sticker was cut on both sides which is the only thing keeping the product intact in case. Then I asked them if I can get an intact one. THEN THEY SAID THEY OPENED IT FOR TESTING AND THEY DO THAT WITH EVERYTIME WHEN SOME PRODUCTS ARE LEFT IN THERE STORE (WHEN THEY ARE ABOUT TO RUN OUT) AND ADDED THAT IF I WANT I COULD CHECK THE RAM ON THEIR MOTHERBOARD THEN AND THERE AND I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO SAY NO NEED FOR THAT AS I HAD 1 YEARS OF REPLACEMENT WARRANTY!! BUT I ain't no fool... Just making sure from you experts! Thank you. Expecting to see your valuable comments. Thanks in advance!

A

Aman Upadhyay

Can u post the image of the new ram? Front label?and mobo model.

A

Antony Jenish

You got no proof that you have been scammed. Seller will say that you have switched the RAM and cheating him. How will you handle that?

R

Robert Way

Try using 1600mhz 8gb stick only and it will show you 8gb. Ur memory speeds and voltages must be incompatible???...

M

Mauro Leonardo Mondal

Tried. Clearly show "2GB"

M

Mauro Leonardo Mondal

Both in Bios and OS

N

New Derek

It will downclock the other ram to match the speed of to the slower one. Pump slower one's multiplier

D

Dalton Smith

Look at the 2nd pic closely it says 2gb

C

Craig Deeter

Yep, you got screwed.

T

Terence Dsouza

Install it again

M

Mithil Aggarwal

Only install the 8 gigs ram. Remove the 2 gb one. It'll show the real deal. Scam or no scam.

M

Mauro Leonardo Mondal

Unfortunately Today is Weekend Holiday and the market and the shop is Closed. So I will try and Report Tomorrow. I know a Police Officer, I will go there with him. I have repaired his PC several times and he is a good man. He is used to handle these kind of people.

M

Mithil Aggarwal

What'd you see when you install the 8 gb one?

R

RJ Hinog

the ram and box Serial # dont match..so use it to track it see if that ram belongs to them..!

C

Charles Colvin

The Ram itself says it is only 2gb not 8gb so unless you got 4 sticks together which it doesn't look like. Then you didn't get 8gb but whoever you bought it from will try and make you look like a scammer or something now since you took it home.

M

Mauro Leonardo Mondal

Thanks everyone for responding and cooperating. Asking nicely for the first time he exchange the RAM. He is a Professional at this cheating so I also had to do some acting! Thanks. The problem is solved and yes in a 1333mhz max supporting mobo, a 1600mhz 8GB RAM runs with a 1333mhz 2gb ram in dual channel mode automatically.

M

Mauro Leonardo Mondal

Is everything ok with the frequency?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom