Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So yesterday, I bought this game for my Switch on the eShop called Quest of Dungeons....

J

Joey Valk

So yesterday, I bought this game for my Switch on the eShop called Quest of Dungeons.

I highly recommend it. It's a Rogue-Like with RPG Elements, plus it has a difficulty slider. The dungeons are always randomized to boot. But don't be fooled. The Boss Monsters can kill you if you aren't careful on any difficulty.

I don't know if this game is a Switch exclusive or not, but it's definitely worth the money. I think it only cost something like $7.99.

J

Joshua Hill

Its definitely a solid little game.

J

Joshua Hill

P

Phil Yellott

I recommend this game. This is actually the only rogue-like on the Switch. It is closest to the 'classic' games of Rogue, Hack, Nethack, & Larn. The other rogue-lite games on switch are not turn based, and while good, do not have this old-school feel. So far this includes Binding of Isaac, Neurovoider (Thanks Jesse), Tumbleseed, and Has-Been Heroes. Nothing wrong with these, they are some of the more 'modern' real-time rogue-lites.

J

Jesse Osborne

How about neurovoider? Twin stick rpg rogue? My understanding is that this just means randomly generated right?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom