Contact advertising [email protected]

So with the reveal of some of the earliest characters created as a conceptual pitch,...

N

Neil Kirby

So with the reveal of some of the earliest characters created as a conceptual pitch, it's clear that the lot of them were scrapped and made as part of the world of Overwatch. The first thing I noticed with this reveal, however, is the appearance of "Brit." Her skills are listed as using an attack or defense mech.

What are the chances that this either was D.VA at first, or a separate character entirely? And could we get another MEKA pilot in the future? A hero that has a variable mech or possibly a summon of sorts would be a fun twist for the game, but the main issue I imagine would be determining how the AI for the summons work. Pathing, targeting priority, preventing it from being an easy target, etc.

M

Mackenzie Thubron

Genji was Hanzo¿

A

Adam Al-Jamali

I wanna know what Mama Hong is all about

J

Joseph N Emanuele

McCloud when

M

Max Cohen

There are so many cool concepts on there I hope they use. Hivemind?!? Give me that shit!!

K

K.B. Martine

Put all of these concepts in. Complete anarchy.

S

Steven Ramirez

I. Must. Have. Mama Hong!

B

Brianna Guerrant

I WANT MAMA HONG

A

Adam Al-Jamali

Is there a higher res version of that second pic?

J

Jonathan Cuevas

From the very start, we know there's other MEKA users besides D.Va. look in Hanamura Arcade.

Would be nice to see some of those other users.

S

Stephanie Rosado

So mercy was pharrah and soldier 76 has a better loking brother.. yum

V

Veronica Iacavino

Hell yeah, she could be her own character and her old would be to call down a giant mech that would just wreck shit for like 30 seconds or something and then it gets called back up to wherever the hell it goes. I've always wanted to play diva out of mech but with abilities because I actually like diva out of mech

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom