Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So what’s the latest on the Monopoly online play? Is the solution as easy as...

• Thread starter Sharon Poliarco Van Fleet
  • Start date
S

Sharon Poliarco Van Fleet

So what’s the latest on the Monopoly online play? Is the solution as easy as restarting the Switch? I’d only be interested in playing this online with other players so can someone confirm if it’s working ok? Really considering purchasing tonight since I have a Best Buy certificate I need to use.

C

Cory Steppe

Just got it and I started a online game at 9:05pm. It's 9:16pm and still in the loading screen.

J

Josh Davis

Ya I heard it take 15 mins to load lol

M

Matt Kinzer

Shut the Switch down and then back on, fixed it for me

B

Ben Taylor

The ps4 version is the same
Damn thing. Was going to buy but got my ps4 version out of storage and it’s exactly the same so I’ll be skipping this one.

I

Ignatius Isidore

ill wait for it to go on sale. i wish they had it at $14 - $19.99 instead of $39.99. I rather buy Dragonball Z for that price.

B

Benjamin Bracker

G

Garrett DeHaan

I dunno... is monopoly really worth buying? Isnt the point of a board game to play it around a table with friends, pizza and soda? Playing monopoly alone sounds pretty sad to me tbh.

N

Notlim Henriquez

I restarted my system and the game loads better and shorter

J

James Kettler

no problem loading .... but online is a joke....not even close to working....error messages and long wait times after 4 people join.....usually they give up

S

Sheena Coumbes

Is there local multiplayer? I’m another thinking this is t worth full price but I wouldn’t mind it if I find an awesome deal....

S

I gave in! After we had dinner last night I went to Best Buy and picked up 1 of 3 copies available. (Had to practically involve the entire store to track down the game as they weren’t with the other Nintendo games.) followed others’ advice and did a hard restart and was able to get in online relatively easily. Was a little annoyed that after waiting to get 6 people Total the host of the game wasn’t even there so I just started my own game online with three other people. That was around 11 I think and was able to wrap up the game right before midnight. I managed to win the game with the complete set of orange properties and four railroads

J

Josh Brinton

Apparently it takes about 5 mins to get to the main menu, and then about 15 mins to actually load a game

C

Casey 'Trolley' Bolton

Yeah. Just make sure you restart the console properly after it’s installed/inserted! Worked perfectly for me

S

*sighs* the temptation of calling in just to play Monopoly all day. Sucks being a responsible adult

M

Michael Galicia

In that time you could have busted out the boardgame and already eliminate someone off the board.

S

Stephen Payne

There are a couple of issues with this game...
1)

S

Stephen Payne

2)

S

Sora Sky

I got it and I played online, when you buy it for the first time and download it, try loading up the game. If it takes a long time like 30 seconds to a min then restart and it should work. After i did that I never had loading issues at least not yet.

S

Let’s go! I love the house rule options

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom