Contact advertising [email protected]

so weird question.... anyone have a hero that they use for a reason?? mine is...

R

Robert Brattain

so weird question.... anyone have a hero that they use for a reason?? mine is mercy..... my mom had always had angels around the house while i was growing up...and when i got the game i had already knew how to use mercy.... i do flex play alot.....

N

Noctis Otaku Kousaka

Genji for me. I've always loved Japanese culture and weapons as a child. growing up seeing the cities they live in and such made me love them more and how beautiful Japan is! Also i love Anime and such so Genji was my main before i got the game however i don't spam "I need healing" And i stay close to Mercy so i can help her out! (Also i'm half Japanese aswell ^-^)

Ö

Ömer Fatih Başhan

I really like Orisa because she has a childish side.

B

Bailey Jones

D.va Cause of the sass.

M

Mackenzie Kelley

Moira cause i like her actress

J

Jade Fitzgerald

I play Soldier 76 i guess because i like to play Halo and Borderlands a lot: he has the same sort of machanics

E

Edgar Renaud

Reaper is freakin awesome !
I love to listen to music when playing and because I listen to metal/hard rock, hés clearly the best one...
Plus the look of the character and the voice are really cool

K

Kayle Ng

Love to use Rein cuz he a cute warrior

S

Seth Goodwin

Widowmaker I love her as she doesn’t rely on other people and the fact that she is amazing

C

Cristian Vivas

Dva because she’s so sweet and cute and adorable and she’s just perfect!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom