Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So today i finally picked up ARMS. I had to cancel my preorder cause i was broke but...

T

Todd Haley

So today i finally picked up ARMS. I had to cancel my preorder cause i was broke but after seeing all the reviews i just knew i had to get it. Played a few rounds solo and a few with my little bro. He actually picked it up quick and was kickin my ass hahaha but im glad i purchased, because it sure is a lot of fun ! Who else is enjoying ARMS???

R

RevKev Qlotsche

Yea, ARMS is super fun

Z

Zachary Moore

Love it. Hate it, but really love it. Just wait until you start the competitive stuff, then it gets really fun.

T

Todd Haley

Definitely loving this game so far. Absolutely demolished level 1 on grand prix so I decided to try Lvl 4. Lol... nope.. not ready for that yet haha. Working my way through Lvl. 3 right now.. god why am i still awake lmao

J

Jimmy McKee

I'm having a blast with it
but guess who's not?...

V

Von Magtira

My wife. My wife is definitely enjoying it.. she has been beating me since i got the game.. she is even using motion controls, while i use the pro controller..

S

Sean Wefers

I am loving it.

B

Bruno Passos Cotrim

I love and hate it at the same time. Casual play is pretty fun, but there are some control problems that would be solved if they let you change some commands. Like guard with ZL on motion and controlling the punches with the right analogue with the regular controls. Also, some strategies are very cheap and hard to counter if you dont have the right arms, so at least at the rank im in a LOT of people carry Hydras around and this kind of balance make a lot of the arms useless and some overused. But well, if they are going to keep the support for the game it can turn out great.

S

Shane Northern

My whole family is loving it. It's all weve been playing. My wife can only play after the kids are asleep though because of the uncontrollable cursing spouts. Lmao.

T

Todd Haley

Looks like most people are enjoying the gameAfter struggling to beat Lvl. 3 last night i decided to move from motion controls to pro controller. Also changed from ribbon girl to twintelle. Ive gotten A LOT better since haha and ive beaten Lvl. 4 and working on 5

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom