Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So this is for the people with nitrado servers. Is it worth the money to rent it? Have...

J

Josh Packer

So this is for the people with nitrado servers. Is it worth the money to rent it? Have you ran into any problems with these servers.

D

Daniel White

I think it’s worth it. Biggest challenge is getting people who play regularly. I don’t mean everyday, but enough to keep the community going. Many will join and leave or just never get back on. Out of 13 people who joined mine. I see 3-4 daily. I myself don’t play everyday. But I make an effort to play at least 4-5 days out of the week.

N

Nathan Londak

Right now the server market is so saturated its not worth it. There are more servers than players online at times. Unless you have a dedicated player base from an xbox dedi coming with you it isn't worth it to start a new one. Just my opinion.

R

Ramon Ramirez Jr.

Worth it

J

Joshua Moles

Worth it

N

Nathan Isbell

There are over 3000 Nitrado servers right now. Don't do it if you want to play with other people. Wait until they start dying off.

S

Steven Cantu

Imo it's worth it. I'm in a 4 map cluster 2 Rag 1 center an 1 island. 200+ in the community who active trade and do bosses together. All pve with tons of events and cc. Admins are great and very helpful with lost items. Membership prices range from $1.99 to $9.99 a month or $49.99 for 3 months. Some memberships come with breeding pair of your choice with lifetime insurance as well as asc flak armor tools rifle 50 mindwipes and more.

M

Megan Reade

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom