Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So, this happened. Was looking for a micro SD card and was shuffling around and the...

• Thread starter Bryan Lee Kristofic
  • Start date
B

Bryan Lee Kristofic

So, this happened. Was looking for a micro SD card and was shuffling around and the switch slide off my desk. Ironically, it was on the floor and I thought "oh better put it on the desk so I don't step on it" smh. Looks like it can be put back together, but the question is how? Just get a new one? Lesson learned: Always dock it.

S

Stephen Payne

The controller can be unscrewed. Look for a video on someone replacing them.

S

Sachariah Hill

I believe there's video on how to put it back . Devices are so weird ice seen a switch fall into concrete and nothing happen to it l. But one carpet fall and this it's crazy

M

Matt Ditter

WHOA! That's friggin' gnarly!
I'd recommend checking with Nintendo about having them replace it, first. It's possible the steps necessary for you to take for repairing it yourself may void your warranty.

A

Alonso Eduardo Avitia

the ribbons dont look that badly damaged, what are they made off o.o

J

Jordan Dio Powderley

Oh jeez. Must have landed on the joy con

I

Isaiah White

It's fine, just reconnect the ribbon cables and snap it back in place

B

Bryan Lee Kristofic

Good to know. Yeah, been trying to put it in, but the damn things won't go back in. I've handled ribbon cables like these when I took apart a Macbook Air, but these are just a pain lol. I'll go look for a guide.

I

Isaiah White

Easiest way might be to remove the blue housing first, then reattach the ribbons. Once connected, snap it back together

good luck

D

Darryl Wesley

Just buy a new controller... You dropped it. Sh1t happens

T

Tank Dorsett

send it to Nintendo my dude! You'll keep your warranty and they'll fix it for free usually

G

Giudice Franco

Ask Nintendo!

M

Maria G Tirado

Call customer service !

D

Darryl Wesley

Hello Nintendo customer service...

Yeah, Hi. I dropped my switch and the joycon broke. Can I have a new one?? Lol

C

Ching

Call Nintendo to fix it, you still have one year warranty

M

Mark Ivankarl Sancho

It looks okay you can put it back

S

Stephen Beyer

was it face down when you stepped on it?

A

Arjay Jerome

Do not replace a console because you broke a controller... Two ribbon cables. Should be a quick fix. Get a plastic spudger to finesse the clamps. Maybe some JB Weld to avoid future separations of the rail

K

Kaan Burak

Don't worry screw back again if you check some youtube videos.

A

Adrian Onuţe

Fuck, dropped mine of my nightstand once, but it was charging, and the cable kinda dragged it, now I know I got lucky.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom