Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So something I began to think about. The Switch is getting a lot more third party and...

• Thread starter Katie Lazzelle-Baily
  • Start date
K

Katie Lazzelle-Baily

So something I began to think about. The Switch is getting a lot more third party and indie support than previous systems. This is going to make the next Smash Bros. Roster interesting. I mean it’s no longer outside the realm of possibility to see a Bethesda character in Smash 5. Seriously consider the possibilities.

M

Marc Re Percussion

Doom guy vs samus

H

Honzo Caputo

i wanna say it will look bad because of graphic type but the had snake in smash so my comment is obsolete

J

Justin McGowan

I've said this for months now, Vault Boy with a Fat Boy

M

Matt MacDonald

I want Smash Bros on Switch to be different... It would be awesome if they re-did all the characters attacks from the ground up, think of the new possibilities. I want new characters like Inklings and ARMS and Xenoblade. Give us a good story mode again too. Subspace Emissary from Brawl was awesome and gave me lots of reason to play by myself aside from with friends... I don't want a Smash Wii U port with some new characters.

I

Ian Albert Austria

I hate Smash5 for Switch because I feel like I have to buy a lot of controllers again for 8P smash.

M

Matthew Solomon

There’s definitely a lot possibilities for a big lineup with all sorts of characters. It’d be awesome to see Doomguy in there among others.

Z

Zerø Kaøs

I remember when the Switch first was revealed and everyone was sure that Smash would just be a port.

J

Jeremy Milam

#ShovelKnight

A

Andrew Koloshinsky

I'd like Smash to keep the tradition of Nintendo Characters with a few 3rd party nods. Keep Megaman and Sonic, throw in Yooka and Laylee and Shovel Knight and call it a day

K

Ka-ming Karl Tsang

Yeah, Doom guy is the most obvious character to add right now. I'm sure we'll also see an ARMS character.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom