Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So played ark since release on whats now dubbed legacy Joined new servers week after...

• Thread starter Keath Armstrong
  • Start date
K

Keath Armstrong

So played ark since release on whats now dubbed legacy

Joined new servers week after they came out within 2 weeks had wyverns and gigs. 3 weeks basilos and so fourth

Within month an half had muts and now were doing bosses an building tech..

Game has very suddenly felt really boring to me anyone else feeling this

J

John Austin Breeden

I felt the same way I took a week break then me and a friend started up a prim plus cluster to play on

K

Keath Armstrong

I think im slowly going to go to warframe until abberation

Its like the challenge has gone and all the annoying fuckers who every weekend want a x2 or more have killed it challenge for me has some what died

J

Janno Potjes

The thing is when it was released you had no tek the dinos where max lvl 60 you didnt know how to play and muts was also not even possible.. took a while before we got all that and now you got it right when you started you knew your priorities so yeah not weird you got ther so quick..

R

Robert Hultquist

Yep haven't played in like a month.

J

Jacob Walker

I uninstalled like 2 weeks ago for about the same reason and I been playing almost since launch

C

Chantz Pruett

there is literally no grind any more

S

Scott A. Neva

Half the fun was not knowing what the hell I was doing!!!

K

Keath Armstrong

Abberation will bring some of that back hopefully:)

J

Jake Kajune

Have you transferd servers and raided?

K

Keath Armstrong

I've done the whole pvp fun for a while :)

K

Kahlyn Squid Barnes

I ruined it for myself by watching videos about dinos and tricks and such usually tonremwdy this I find a random server and make a new character and just go into it blindly. Hopefully aberration brings some newness of not knowing what I'm doing haha, but it's all about finding a new challenge for yourself

M

Mads Monseth Dahlberg

Stopped playing a few months ago for the same reason..
Only part of ark thats fun is the beach noob phase the rest feels like a second job... boring meat runs, fertilizing etc...

B

Brittany Armstrong

That's why I play player dedicated servers because official you have somewhat fun for a little while and then it gets boring. While player dedicated servers I get the option of being PVP or PVE there's also events and less on the fact that I'm on a roll play server so it's a lot more fun

A

Andrew Hunt

Just ask supremacy to undermap you. Then you can grind it all back again

B

Benjamin Jarrell

I stopped a few months ago. Last I played was on the no tame servers and it was the most fun I've had since release.

E

Erik Ireland

I fell you, ark was the most fun when I had no idea what I was doing. The first time I played on pve I logged in every couple hours to make sure my tames were still alive, and what took months to achieve can now be done in two weeks

M

Mark Stephens

Tek Tier changed Ark. I'd prefer the way Ark was early this year-end late last year. Minus the lag of course xD

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom