Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So mayhem is broken with nova bomb ... if its not lazer beams its great balls of void..

• Thread starter Erik Matthew Makowski
  • Start date
E

Erik Matthew Makowski

So mayhem is broken with nova bomb ... if its not lazer beams its great balls of void..

A

Alex Ramirez

Eh. ‍♀♀♀ doesn’t help to complain now about something we know isn’t getting fixed until after the holidays.

B

Brandon Eugene Heckenlively

Laser tag to dodge ball!

S

Steven Staniszewski

"I hate fun."

A

Alex Ramirez

I noticed it’s not even a big deal. The kills count as grenade kills so you only get a point. If you’re not a dumbass, you can still kill them before they kill you. My whole team switch to storm and hammers and laid rain to people who used it. If they were getting electrocuted, they were getting hammered from halfway across the map.

E

Erik Matthew Makowski

Makes me happy i been to busy to play all week shit drives me nuts

J

Jared Duran

Warlock are God's. Other classes are peasants. #masterrace

A

Alex Ramirez

^He’s a cousin from the outer rim. Don’t listen to him. Most of us are humble.

J

James Horstman

Get you some hammers and mess them Warlock up. Won't know what hit them if you have a full squad of sunbreakers

W

Will Fitzpatrick

I wont use the glitch becasue its super dueche

C

Chris Chri Syrus

still winning matches there , even with ppl abusing that glitchz , so stop crying ;)

C

Chris Chri Syrus

iam playing hunter

S

Simon Knight Solaire Hardy

Its not broken this is how its meant to be , Warlocks are the most powerful class , end of

A

Alex Ramirez

When you go to a big warlock family event and the college educated part of the family and the hillbillies both show up. That’s how it feels like right now in the comments. ._.

D

Derek Bundy

Class warlocks are a class not race

J

Joshua Griffin

Which is why I run tether...

M

Matthew Barker

It's hilarious and not very over powered honestly, I played my hunter with a couple friends (none were paying lock) and we won every game with over 100 points, the closest gap we had was 125-90 something.

M

Matthew Barker

That's even with people attempting to abuse it.

T

Tomáš Czyž

Its glitch, but its not really that OP.
I did that glitch in mayhem, its really nothing special

A

Andrew Mahaney

I dont think its all that broken. They move fairly slow. Ill take my gold gun over a slow moving projectile

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom