Contact advertising [email protected]

So many people in this group can benefit from this. If it’s a basic question, you’ll...

M

Matthan Enix

So many people in this group can benefit from this. If it’s a basic question, you’ll never learn if you don’t find out for yourself!

B

Brandon Hicks

Don’t need momma seeing what you search. Better go incognito on google.

M

Mas Dewa

So google is better than your mom? ._.

C

Chris Kiddell

What is the difference between asking google and asking people in a facebook group? Either way you are asking a question and getting an answer.

J

Joe Tomlin

But Google doesn't offer salt and human interaction

J

Juan Tuyn

But google is only for nsfw research no?

R

Robert Mendola

There are no new questions on the internet.

A

Andrew Makinson

Sometimes It’s just about time and interaction

J

Jadon Castro

And asking people questions is wrong why? The whole point of this group is for pc enthusiasts to come together

C

Clinton Ostwalt

For real, I've said this before. People ask some stupid ass questions on here that Google could easily answer. People are just lazy and can't seem to think for themselves.

D

Dylan Dizo Trevaskis

True, but it's good to get 2 sides of the story, I always Google anytime I want an opinion or specs or prices or simply troobleshooting a problem but i still always ask the master race groups here on FB for advice since it's never a bad thing to have more than 1 source of information

D

Dylan Dizo Trevaskis

Plus I learn alot just from reading comments on other members questions that I didn't know I didn't know

D

Dylan Dizo Trevaskis

Its all about sharing dat knowledge peeps

N

Nicholas Williams

Ask for input , this is effective crowd sourcing, then fact check information this is a proper way to gather information. This post is pure salt, if you don't want to help someone out or answer a questions, don't. If someone posting a question offends you scroll past it and rethink your priorities in life.

B

Billy Breunig

Idk it's called PC building and gaming enthusiasts. Ur not obligated to answer someone's stupid question. It's also a great way to get real life reviews rather than some bullshit

R

Robert James Wharton

I've seen some pretty stupid questions. But I generally don't turn away the ones that, while they can be googled, might require a personal touch.

J

James Luckhurst

GROUP RULE 12 - READ IT

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom