Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So just bought the game and for some reason I can only play official but that's it. I...

T

Talon Meeks

So just bought the game and for some reason I can only play official but that's it. I keep trying unofficial and it won't load up and the mods don't seem to download. Just says loading mods.. Can anyone help

D

Daytona Oglesby

The mods take a while to download and install. And depending on the server you are trying to join they may have a lot or few mods.

D

Daytona Oglesby

Also, everytime that you load up a server with mods, it's gonna take a little bit to actually connect to it since the game needs to load the mods first

D

Daytona Oglesby

If you want to speed up the process, in the workshop you can subscribe to the mods needed on the server

T

Talon Meeks

So how do I know if the mod download right?

D

Daytona Oglesby

Depends on the server you are joining... Most should have a list of the mods they use

T

Talon Meeks

Ok. I also get this

D

Daytona Oglesby

Yeah I get that too.. I just play the first one survival evolved. I personally don't know anything about the other options

D

Daytona Oglesby

If you create a shortcut for the game on your desktop you won't need to go to your library select the game and get that menu.

T

Talon Meeks

So I did that and when I click on a game I see that it says downloading mods and I wait then it kicks me back to the home screen

D

Daytona Oglesby

To be honest I'm still new to joining servers off websites and servers with mods in general. The first time I tried to join it, it said it was installing mods for like.. 15 mins. Then it took a couple more mins to actually join the game. I didn't click join ark in game menu. I just waited until it connected me with the server. Now everytime I join in ff the website it takes roughly 5 mins for my pc to join because it has to load the mods first.

T

Talon Meeks

Ok thanks for the help

S

Shawn Kincaid

What's your system specs? Mod loading is actually dependant on that.

J

Josie Ridge

Click on no sky effect if your pc can’t handle graphic for ark. Works every time for me

K

Kerry Clay

If you know what mods your server has you can pre download them by subscribing to the mod. Then you can load your unofficial

C

Craig Cummings

you wont be getting any mods for ark at the moment or any other game mods. its been confirmed that steam workshop is down.

C

Craig Cummings

well guess i waited to long to comment ..... its back up lol

Z

Zach Davis

Pc unofficial no mods

Z

Zach Davis

Now with Aberration

S

Shazza Thompson

Similar thing is happening to my friend. Though the mods load and then is says he can't play and says that something isn't downloaded even though it is.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom