Contact advertising [email protected]

So, I've never really been into pc gaming but, I'm interested in getting a nice laptop...

• Thread starter Nicholas Vaughn Pereira
  • Start date
N

Nicholas Vaughn Pereira

So, I've never really been into pc gaming but, I'm interested in getting a nice laptop that serves as a portable gaming unit and, you know, other laptop duties.

I'm just curious who all in here uses one? What do you have and what do you recommend? I know budgets are the deal-breaker so let's just start at $1,500 USD.

I'm mainly wanting to see pics of what you use and what you would change about your current setup.

*PFA*

A

Adil Tahir

What's the model of this laptop ?

T

Taran Singh

I have lenovo y720...its literally amazing for gaming as well as regular work

E

Erwin De Torres

Waiting for mine to come, Sager NP8157.

S

Sourav Nath

That's an acer predator 21X. Only 300 of em have been made in the world. It's comes with an upgraded 1080ti sli.....9000 USD..

A

Alfredo Rendon

Dell inspiron i5 so far its good for the games I play

N

Nicholas Vaughn Pereira

I'm looking for something that can run stuff like GTA, Skyrim, Fallout, etc. I really don't even know where to start.

J

Jonathan Mellette

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Ne Das

Y520 with 1060 6gb or 720

P

Purusattam Sahoo

Predator

M

Michael Moran

I'll throw two spanners in the works in case these options would suit you better. One is talking about how if you game at home but just need basic pc power actually on the move it can be better to buy BOTH a cheap laptop and an expensive desktop and you'll get more value for money overall

M

Michael Moran

M

Michael Moran

L

Lieth Thee Candle

alienware

A

Andrew Borland

Over your budget but i have an AORUS X5V6 for gaming whilst working away. It a great machine and kicks many desktops to the kerb -
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

L

Leo Rao

i have a razer blade pro and i cant recommend any of their laptops despite being a fan of razer. Get an asus ROG OR an acer predator. Watch reviews on youtube

C

Christopher Closner

My laptop was 1700. Gtx 1070, 120 hertz screen, 16 gigs ram, 128 4gb ssd and 1tb hdd. 17.3 inch screen. I love it. Run a second moniter with it

C

Christopher Closner

What my set up looks like

C

Clement PanPan

Say hello to "build it yourself!" MxM cards are expensive lately though (no thanks to all the extremely expensive gtx 1080 laptops coming to the market), so I'd hold off for a tiny bit

G

George Bianconeri

I don't have a laptop now, but the last one I had was MSI GT72 and it was great. The most stable performer from high end laptops. I really recommend the MSI GT series.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom