Contact advertising [email protected]

So I've been playing for a while with a group of people I met during a quickplay ....

• Thread starter Vasudev Singh Chauhan
  • Start date
V

Vasudev Singh Chauhan

So I've been playing for a while with a group of people I met during a quickplay . They wanted me to play with them cause I destroyed every single member of their team while being Widowmaker.
There was one guy who did'nt like for some reason and He slowly started spreading the poison among others .
I have never been toxic nor do I seek attention like he says I do .

Upon which he said that I am a creep and to keep away from the ladies of his group .
For one thing .. I don't want 28-30 aged ladies to be my girlfriend for a thing and other .... I just complimented them once or twice for Good Healing/ Support or Being a good dps . If I played poorly , or We didn't win , I even apologized.

But unlike so , I had a fight with 15 people altogether on discord from his group and I ended up raging more than I ever had . Although I apologized to each of them for raging but still ,
I don't understand , is there something with me that offends people or They are just jealous of something related to others.

I pretty much try playing to fit my team and rarely comeout to be toxic towards someone , but there are some pricks who always have to be a bone in the meat for people enjoying the game . :\

C

Chris Mahoney-Manasco

That was me. I told you to stop being a creep.

Only *I* am allowed to be a creep and make women (And certain men) uncomfortable.

A

Ashley Skye-Michelle Hill

You’re welcome to add me, FerventFire#1519

The people I play with are 95% non-toxic, we like having fun but we loving winning just the same!

N

Nimesh Kavinda

u r not toxic trust me <3

A

Ammy Smith

I enjoyed the short time we played

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom