Contact advertising [email protected]

So, i've been on battle.net long before it turned into the blizzard app and such and I...

D

Dillon Holt

So, i've been on battle.net long before it turned into the blizzard app and such and I was wondering. Does anyone else find it annoying that Blizzard just assumed I wanted to make my b.tag what it is? It literally just picked one of my world of warcraft characters names [at the time] and ran with it. Fortunately Exilis is kind of a cool username I guess, but still... I've never seen anything about a free account name change or anything. Did you choose your b.tag or was it chosen for you?

J

Jesse L Goddard IV

Everyone gets one free battle-tag change. When you buy a name change at the store it'll inform you that everyone gets a free change and asks if you want to use it or not

J

Jesse L Goddard IV

This is what it asks you when you got to purchase your name change if you haven't already used it. Dillon Holt

T

Tyler Whitehead

No, you chose it. And everyone gets a free change regardless.

A

Andrew Willis

It asks you... I have played WoW since the beginning of time so I’ve had the app forever and it definitely did not just random pick my name.

D

Dillon Holt

I was never asked. I hadn't played wow since wotlk and few months back I got overwatch for PC and boom. My btag was the name of my priest.

L

Lara Vermilion Pashalek

I chose mine ages ago when they gave you the option. I think it was when they were first rolling out the year subscription of WoW with the Tyrael mount. I’ve since changed it, though cuz Kitsune>Laradactyl xDDD

M

Matthew Randall

I chose both of mine.

B

Brandon Neilshine

you should get a free name change with your account. i know they also gave everyone a free one with the release of OW.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Brandon Neilshine

and yes, I changed mine with a free name change when they offered it.

D

Dillon Holt

Yeah someone mentioned that I didn't know you got a free one. I waas hoping there was something like that

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom