Contact advertising [email protected]

So I've been looking at Moira & Mercy specifically since yesterday.. Something has...

• Thread starter Elizabeth Dieterich
  • Start date
E

Elizabeth Dieterich

So I've been looking at Moira & Mercy specifically since yesterday.. Something has been bugging me since her Bio & Info released.

They both share the same enthusiasm for medicine and Medical Break-throughs, Despite the 11 year age gap both wouldve been at Overwatch/Blackwatch facility's around the same time maybe not long but enough to meet and discuss their medical research, I could vary well see Mercy almost appalled after hearing Moiras fascination with alternating Dna since Mercy is more or less against that.

But we know now it was moira who altered Reaper, not mercy.

Now.. im wondering if it was moira who gave Gabriel the "upper hand" against Jack and when Gabriel fell during battle he was ready {along with Jack } to die and leave blackwatch & overwatch for good, but Mercy couldn't let them go.

would explain the lack of 76/Mercy interactions and why reaper resents her.

K

Kasparas Steponkevičius

Moira gave reaper the powers of shadow form but mercy revived him. And it is not clearly shown if Reaper had the powers when he was alive or was she just testing them.

D

Dave McNeill

3 way

B

Ben Jones

The reaper experiments happened in secret so Mercy probably didn't about what Moira had been doing and her own treatments didn't have the effect she expected.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom