Contact advertising [email protected]

So I've been a top 500 on Xbox for awhile switched to PC and I've been playing mcree...

T

Triston M. Conn

So I've been a top 500 on Xbox for awhile switched to PC and I've been playing mcree and widow to see how my aim is, and I'm averaging like 53 accuracy so far. I love this platform. Not so much the players so far everyone bashes me for being from console lol

D

Dane Miller

Lol just lile how you'd bash pc for switching to Xbox. Lol

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

I played with a Top 10 Console player doing his placements. He was level 27 and already playing
in Mid-Gm. he was flatout Amazing. I don’t get the hate toward Console players transitioning to PC

A

Andrew Nielsen

I play both.. And.. People need to chill out and stop being douche bags to one another.

J

John Flanagan

I'd bash you too if you kept feeling the need to announce you came from xbox. If people keep giving you shit everytime you say that then maybe you should stop saying you're from console. Crazy, I know

F

Fabian Torres

ik another top 500 zarya on xbox, every time he goes to this gaming lounge to play on pc, he absolutely murders kids in gold on characters he doesn't even play like mccree, genji, etc. aim is not everything (although it is important).

F

Francis Lee

What rank are you on PC out of interest? (Or what ranks are you matching with in QP)

A

Andrew Willis

So now that you’ve switched what’s your rank on PC? I’m guessing nowhere near as high as on console?

R

Reginald Farnsworth

I went from console to PC for the free weekend, that shit is easy in comparison XD I mean being able to jump and turn without dislocating your fingers makes everything so much easier

K

Kylar Niles

Hey I messaged you a few days ago asking for help and I saw you were on Xbox and and i was on of but we can play now if ya wanna help me still that'd be great

J

Josiah Dallago

heres a tip - they wont know if ur from console if u dont mention it

C

Chromos Vex

LUL people think pc is harder

R

Raheem Illmatic Taylor

PC is obviously better, you haven't played OW till you've played as McCree with KBM

L

Laeth Thomas

Are you joining every game and telling every one you're GM on Xbox? Stop that.
Problem solved.

C

Craig D'Costa

Wanna know a way too stop being bashed for coming from console? How bout don't make the comment

T

Tony Cobas

"on console"

A

Anthony Santiago

well thats typical PC mastergays for you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom